Go Cruise Throttle Control

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matt86m

In the most recent packaging of the Go-Cruise they include a couple of silicone bands which serves to increase friction, while protecting the grip surface from abrasion. Just stretch the band and place it on the left side of the grip and install the Go-Cruise, and you are good to go.

Bob

Has anyone tried one of these on a bike with the V-strom hand guards?

I already have a Vista Cruise on the FJR, but might want to go with one of these on the Zooki.

img0757d.jpg

img0759w.jpg

There's about 3/16" of clearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a search and couldn't find where someone had used this before.

I ordered the Go Cruise Throttle Control last night from 2wheelride.com.

Not a bad price for $19.00, and that includes shipping. The link to the website below is really informative.

From what I read on the Concours and ST1300 Forums, it appears to work pretty well.

Anyone have this on their FJR??

https://www.2wheelride.com/throttle_pro.html

Once it arrives, I'll post some pics of it on the bike.

Ordered yesterday and received today on bike already.

Will test it out on ride tomorrow. Thanks

May have a set of throttlemeister's heavy black for sale

will see..............

Has anyone tried one of these on a bike with the V-strom hand guards?

I already have a Vista Cruise on the FJR, but might want to go with one of these on the Zooki.

img0757d.jpg

img0759w.jpg

There's about 3/16" of clearance.
Thanks!!

I ordered it and received it. You are right, there is a little space on the FJR, and a little less on the V-strom. The hand guards must sit a bit closer, or maybe it's the Oxford heated grips I have on the 'strom. But even with a little bit of contact, I think I can heat and form the hand guard away enough to make it work fine. If not I'll relegate it to use on the VFR (no hand guards on that).