Going to look at FJR, opinions?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think it's been mentioned here yet, but probably one of the best farkles to start with would be some frame sliders. They always serve as a good launching point for the hobby of watching $$ fly out of your wallet. :D

Good looking machine...have fun with 'er!

Feel very lucky being able to get my FJ 2007 brand new yesterday. Dealer had it on his floor for 3 years. He sells a lot of cruisers and crotch rockets. Don't think most people in my area even know what the bike is all about. Too hung up on Hardley's. :lol:

This baby is bone stock, and I'm on the hunt for some nice farkles. Used. Always have had great luck buying and selling within the model specific forums I belong to, that being Ninja250.org and YZF600r.com. Very civilized boards. Less so on STN.net, but still a good place to pick up good used stuff.

Thank you to all who've provided advice and positive comments. I'll be here more often now that I REALLY belong here.
I also came from a 2003 YZF600R to the 07 FJR. I was also a memeber on the same YZF600R forum. It is a great group of people. Congrats on the purchase. If your going to do a Vermont ride and hit all the gaps let me know. That is one of my favorite areas to ride in.