• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GoPro Hero Video Camera Group buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my order today, and she told me that we were close to getting the required numbers. Not sure what that meant if some folks have already received theirs. Regardless, good price, look forward to getting it when it comes in.

Thanks.

Well I just checked and the charge posted to my Visa account on Monday for the order I placed last Friday so I assume that means it's shipping. Guess I better order an SD card.

I placed my order two weeks ago today, on Oct 23rd and haven't heard anything about it. My VISA card was charged immediately. What's up?

I placed my order two weeks ago today, on Oct 23rd and haven't heard anything about it. My VISA card was charged immediately. What's up?
Same thing here. I spoke with Mary Jane on Tuesday this week and she said we were still one unit short. I'm not sure how long they will wait before issuing a credit if we don't get the last person to buy one but I hope it's before the end of the billing cycle.

Standing by...