Got my FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

posdcorb

Reaction score
Finally got my FJR:

2008, Throttlemeister, bar risers, top case, heated grips, new PR2s, 14K miles. $7600. Feel like I got a good deal. Even if I didn't, who cares. It's a great bike!

fjr.jpg

Finally got my FJR:

2008, Throttlemeister, bar risers, top case, heated grips, new PR2s, 14K miles. $7600. Feel like I got a good deal. Even if I didn't, who cares. It's a great bike!
You got a fantastic deal!

Congrats on the new ride.

Joe

You got a good deal... I bought my 08 last summer with 4K on the odometer, and it had no top case, no heated grips, not throttle meister, and had never been service (because it only had 4K in 3 year of ownership) for $8K. I've dumped another $1000 into it to make it mine (PCA luggage rack, V46 topcase, Vstream windscreen, powerlet adapter, heated grips and just did a service and tires)!

Ride well, and be safe!

Mike

Finally got my FJR:

fjr.jpg

Congratulations on the new ride...It looks great! Hope you have many enjoyable journeys. Be good to her. She's a handful :) Hope to see you on the rode.

big congrats... :)

I won't quip and pull ya chain with sarcasam like: :rolleyes:

nice if you like black

friends don't let friends purchase Gen II's

seriously, enjoy and stick around with us :yahoo:

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

Finally got my FJR:

Love my '08 as well. (psst. FYI the black FJRs are really the fastest. Just don't make a big deal about it and make the others jealous. The last '08 owner that got a little over zealous ended up like this :axesmiley: )