Got some new cans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very well done sir and speaking of new cans, I just ordered the black satin slip-ons from Holeshot today for my black 08 FJR.
I nearly went with those beautiful Remus ones but the Holeshots are such a good deal that I just could not pass them up.
I have been looking at the Two Brothers Carbon or the Leo Carbon cans. I heardthe sound clips online and like the way they both sound. Anyone have any additional info on these two? Would love to hear from poeple who have them. I'm kindof leaning towards the Two Brothers because i can get a better price on them right now>
PM LDRydr - I beleive he has a lead on a set of the Leo cans that are coming available.

FJRDave,
I have the TB Carbon pipes on my 08, and have attached a few pics. Unfortunately I do not have much information on them as they were already on the bike when I bought it. I love the way they sound and have not had any negative experience with them in the 700ish miles I have ridden with them. No really performance comparison can be made since I had only been on one other FJR, with stock pipes, prior to buying mine. I like them on the black of the 08, have not seen them on any other color FJR yet.

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

I like the look of the Remus pipes as well, the hexacone design looks bad!! (bad like good of course :coolsmiley02: )
Yeah, Two Bros has come a long way from their race pipes of the early 90's. Those look really nice.

Good looking set of cans Auburn...Between you and Niehart, I'm going to have to add some CF cans to keep you and the former king-of-sweep in sight.

--G