GPS Mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya sad bunch a' GPS-usin' pussies!

Maps too good for ya???

I'll remember all the cracks about cell-phone-usin'-soccer-moms when I get run over by some damn inattentive Feejer pilot waitin' on a damn GPS to tell him when and where to turn!

Jebus Jumpin' Crisco!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya sad bunch a' GPS-usin' pussies!
Maps too good for ya???

I'll remember all the cracks about cell-phone-usin'-soccer-moms when I get run over by some damn inattentive Feejer pilot waitin' on a damn GPS to tell him when and where to turn!

Jebus Jumpin' Crisco!
Better than trying to hold down a map spread across the tank.

Used to see a lot of truck drivers with maps on their steering wheels. While doing 60.

Now, here in the UK, they rely on their GPSs, and get stuck in little windy village roads, sometimes for days!

Anyway, my GPS can lead me through lanes I'd never consider if I had a map. I tell it to pick the shortest route, I find myself on some very challenging "roads". Good fun. :p

Jebus Jumpin' Crisco!
Is it just me or does all anyone else hear him saying is, "You kids get off of my lawn!"

:)
...right after you rung his doorbell and ran away, leaving the burning bag full of dog crap on his steps? :assassin:

Nope, never done that before... :rolleyes:
Laugh it up, fuzzballs. Wait 'til I call the cops on yer punk asses. :glare:

You'll ALL be able to identify....you'll be the ones riding the Limited "Wurlizter" Edition FJRs.

Buncha pansies...