Half a century for TwoWheelNut!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! You better get some sliders for that thing! We know how you are on corners!! :D

Happy Birthday boss!! I think some birthday cocktails are in order when I get out there next weekend! ;)

Wow! You better get some sliders for that thing! We know how you are on corners!! :D
Happy Birthday boss!! I think some birthday cocktails are in order when I get out there next weekend! ;)
Wuh? You're coming out here? When, where? And why haven't you told us LoCalers until now? Eh, young lady?

Tim,

It happens to the best of us!! Althought, I personally, am no where close to your age!! LMAO!!!

Have a great day. Party like you were 21 again. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Kenra

All the best TWN from the UK. I am not far behind you......Apparantly 50 is the new 40....which was the new 30 in its day, so I guess that makes us just kids.

How old do you feel? I am 22.....no, had a bad off that year, make it 23......nope she left me that year make it 24.......nope another crash that year......oh feck it, 48 will have to do I suppose.

BTW does anyone have Alicia Keys phone number?

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best TWN from the UK. I am not far behind you......Apparantly 50 is the new 40....which was the new 30 in its day, so I guess that makes us just kids.
How old do you feel? I am 22.....no, had a bad off that year, make it 23......nope she left me that year make it 24.......nope another crash that year......oh feck it, 48 will have to do I suppose.

OK, so 50 is 20; 50 is 30; 50 is 40... which izzit? I'm cornfuzzled. And for years I was mentally 28, until I hit 45. Then, I was mentally at 36, but physically at 55. :blink: I'm still thinking 36.

Finally... 310-555-InYourDreams.

Last edited by a moderator:

OK, so 50 is 20; 50 is 30; 50 is 40... which izzit? I'm cornfuzzled. And for years I was mentally 28, until I hit 45. Then, I was mentally at 36, but physically at 55. :blink: I'm still thinking 36.

Finally... 310-555-InYourDreams.
Correct!...Have a good one mate! :yahoo:

Wuh? You're coming out here? When, where? And why haven't you told us LoCalers until now? Eh, young lady?
yes yes i'm coming to LA for 2 weeks. i've mentioned it in a coupla places when it came up in conversation. i arrive friday morning, dec 21 and am leaving on Jan 1. i'll be in staying in Azusa with my brother, as his wife just had a baby 2 weeks ago. so i now have a neice to come visit! I will be taking the scenic route to carmel/monterrey on friday dec 28 for the weekend with a gf from MN that I grew up with. but other than that, i'm pretty free and should have access to some stylin wheels - my dad's old 88 Olds Royale! LOL! I can't wait to hit Hollywood in that baby!

Rogue has PM'd me to get together, so if there's more interest, we could all meet up and have some fun. Just not sure how free y'all are during the holidays??

They say your memory is the first thing to go.....

Happy Birthday there TW. Welcome to the club. I just joined a couple months ago. I got my AARP application and an appointment with the mechanical camera gerbil. 50 is great!