• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hand/handlebar covers for riding in inclement weather

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you're happy with the product. I knew you would be. It is hard to impress on folks how "handy" (haha) these covers are in the cold and rain until they see and use them in person. Thanks again, guys!

Jason

Hey Jason, how about a picture so I can point other riders your way. And I don't mean a picture of you but one of the hand warmers :rolleyes: What is the price going to be?

Bill

Hey Jason, how about a picture so I can point other riders your way. And I don't mean a picture of you but one of the hand warmers :rolleyes: What is the price going to be?
Bill
The only pics I have at this time are posted at the top of this thread. If they're not showing up for you, let me know and I'll email them to you. Price ended up being $150 plus shipping. If somewhat local, we can arrange a hand-off to avoid shipping time and price.

J