Happy Independence Day!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRMH Eagle

Reaction score
Woohoo!!! July 4th!!! Happy Independence Day Everyone! America rocks! I love this country indeed. We have the freedom to do whatever this weekend (unless you're in jail). Are you so ball n' chained in your marriage that you have to work on the house this weekend?

How are you going to celebrate? I'm riding from Denver to Santa Fe, NM. Anyone know of any good ridin' roads in the area pls let me know.

Woohoo!!! July 4th!!! Happy Independence Day Everyone! America rocks! I love this country indeed. We have the freedom to do whatever this weekend (unless you're in jail). Are you so ball n' chained in your marriage that you have to work on the house this weekend?
How are you going to celebrate? I'm riding from Denver to Santa Fe, NM. Anyone know of any good ridin' roads in the area pls let me know.

I'm taking the ball and chain on a week long ride. Yeah baby!!

The Fire Department up at Big Lake puts on a great fire works show on the 3rd so will go watch that at my little sister's cabin on the lake. On the 4th I'll be headed into Everett to watch the Seattle Cosacks Motorcycle drill team and spend the day with my wife. And on the 5th go out for a nice mourning ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishing

Drink beer

Scalloping

Drink beer

Clean fish

Drink rum

Clean Scallops

Drink rum

Eat, drink (whatever's left)

Watch fireworks

:lazy:

I will however, ride the bike to work tomorrow.

I'll be changing my brake & clutch fluid (actually I just finished the clutch) - but I'll be taking some time off to see the fireworks a couple miles down the road. Damn... my clutch bleeder screw is rusty as hell.

Cheryl and I are going up to our cabin in the Catskills. Get away from L.I.

Maybe partake in a Hootenanny and watch the locals blow things up and set the woods on fire again.

Got her Ninja up there, so we can take a ride somewhere on Sunday.

Tim

Shoot Roman candles at my friends. :evilsmiley03:
Party at Johnnys!! I'll bring the Anus Shave Kits[SIZE=8pt] tm[/SIZE]

Then again Bobs looks to be somewhat funner.. ;) Hopefully that fuker Howie don't know where he lives :lol:

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
Party at Johnnys!! I'll bring the Anus Shave Kits[SIZE=8pt] tm[/SIZE]Then again Bobs looks to be somewhat funner.. ;) Hopefully that fuker Howie don't know where he lives :lol:

:jester:

Looks like Friday came early this week!

I'm working a regular shift on Saturday then I'll be the head nurse on Sunday. See what you all make of that! :rolleyes: What it really means is that I'll be coordinating the care of about 28 critically ill babies, children and young adults for 12hrs.

I'm taking advantage of free enterpri$e.

My plan is to screw off big time this fall when it's cooler.... :thumbsup: