Happy Independence Day!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troubleshoot Onan 2.5kv lp generator in camper

Make support for Tim's tree

Weed Tim's final resting spot

Repair leaky water filter

Replace tire on truck (sidewall gash, damn it)

Wash and wax FJR (I feel pretty, oh so pretty)

Take the Harley for a long ride.

Remove sand from main water tank.

Watch Laguna Seca races on TV

Determine what parts I actually bought for WABS

and, the top-most item..

continue planning my AK 2010 trip! Woot Woot!

Last edited by a moderator:
I took off an extra day to get a head start... Going to the Wing Ding in Tulsa for a day or two, then thinking of hitting the roads in Arkansas... BMW is having a rally in Bentonville this weekend too. Looks like I'll need a new front tire, so I'll probably change that before I head out of state.

My nephew the Marine is coming in from 29 Palms. I plan to have an All American cookout and show him my appreciation for his service!

Burk

I will be keeping St Louis health care system up and running.

My nephew the Marine is coming in from 29 Palms. I plan to have an All American cookout and show him my appreciation for his service!
Burk
Give him my thanks as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all are ALL a bunch of MotherPussBuckets!

My sorry ass is workin'. :angry: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****:

Whatever you doods are doing, have fun and STAY SAFE! I have to say, I've always admired how enthusiastically you 'mericuns wave your flag (and other things, too, no doubt...) :lol:

It did us true northers and hosers proud to get all those best wishes for Canada Day (July 1) from our neighbours.

I hope you guys all have a great Independence Day and I'm going out to find some American beer to help you celebrate!

It did us true northers and hosers proud to get all those best wishes for Canada Day (July 1) from our neighbours.
I hope you guys all have a great Independence Day and I'm going out to find some American beer to help you celebrate!
Fry up some back-bacon for us, too!

Y'all are ALL a bunch of MotherPussBuckets!
My sorry ass is workin'. :angry: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****:
Guess you couldn't've gone to the party at Johnny's anyway, then, huh?

:p

I'm at the Jersey Shore on Long Beach Island with the family right now, it's beautifully sunny.

I'm sitting out on the porch mooching off a neighbors unsecured wireless network. :p

I rode the FJR down and the wife came down later in the car yesterday, we're taking a ride later, life is good! :)

Happy 4th Ya'll!

Mark.

I think I'll go fire up the FJR and take a ride....in Howie's honor...because he can't. :eek:

It'll be in the mid 90s here so I'll head for the foothills, maybe stop at my step-brothers for barbecue and watch the fireworks over the lake where he lives (Lake of the Pines, CA).

Everyone have a lovely 4th of July celebration!

Shoot Roman candles at my friends. :evilsmiley03:
That sounds like a lot of fun, compared to when the neighbor kids throw rocks at Bust. (Maybe that's what happened to him - too many connected with his head. :lol: )

Hope everyone has a good one and most of all . . . . . . . remember why we are celebrating.

:)