Have you guys seent this exhaust option before?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...The guy that did it is on this forum. I think he is JSC. There's an exhaust thread about modifying the exhaust. NOT the Trooper Mod thread. Another one. I'd lion you, but I'm on my phone and don't know how.

Never seen that, but it sure is slick.

Definitely worth the look, especially if you want the best of both worlds

in exhaust sound.

I have mixed feelings about the 5K rpm auto-trigger....I can see me forgetting about that and having the bejeezus scared out of me when it opens!

I'd want a way to disable that feature.

Other than that it's a totally cool adaptation of an old technology....cut-outs were THE THING, back in the day, but you needed a couple 9/16" wrenches to pull the caps. Altho, some guys had a choke cable set-up that would generally rust up and not work after one north country winter! <_<

Sorry, I guess I missed the day ya all voted that obnoxiously loud bikes were cool... ;)

Can you put this on the chopper guy up the streets bike? Just let me have a remote for it too.....

Sorry, I guess I missed the day ya all voted that obnoxiously loud bikes were cool... ;)

Can you put this on the chopper guy up the streets bike? Just let me have a remote for it too.....
:yahoo: I like it....the remote part, I mean!

My Buddy did this to his Hardley Ableson. He called it the peacemaker or something. :dribble:

You guys catch the South Park episode with the Harley Freaks making all the noise to get attention. The kids lobbied Websters Dictionary to change the definition of Fag to mean: "an inconsiderate person who rides a loud Harley." It was hilarious. There's an editorial about it in this months Motorcyclist magazine that reminded me of it. :yahoo: :clapping:

I guess I've finally turned into that old fart down the street that shakes his fist at the kids and their loud toys. :angry2: