Heesss baaacckk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend, you worked so hard to get your ride back. Just was on another tread, talking about us whining about the weather. We really don't have a lot to whine about. Health, crashing and motor problems on the other hand are truly a pain in the butt. Enjoy the ride my friend, you have earned it!

Dogman, and all the rest of the Wasatch Front FJRers, BBQ is always a good idea. I didn't make it to the one proffered up last year, but I don't like the idea of missing a second chance! Being not-muchuva-drinker I would be riding in and riding out.

Hey thanks for the offer to trailer-out. If time permitted I'd do it an hour ago... but farkle and life aren't free.

Every storm that hits sees me shovelling the area around the garage door first, just in case it warms up and I can pull the bike out immediatly, even just to watch it sparkle...

C

Hey, had issues with my Olympia riding pants, and the guys at Wrights Cycle were right on it and really cool to work with. I have purchased offroad equipment from them in the past, and now road-items. Good guys and attitudes. Around 35th and State Street in Salt Lake City (for those passing through town) Kudos.

Been there done Wrights. Nice folks for sure....

I live in the south end so I do alot with Cyclegear on 114th and state over kitty corner from Home Depot and Best Buy (two of my other favorite stores hehe)

We shall meet... and eat...

I dont care if you ride in and out really.. I just dont wanna contribute to someone crashing and am setting a tone... Make sense? I aint breewing no Uewwta beer here if ya know what I mean.. I am trying to say TWN would even approve and ask for ice and water in the glass in my deck in the rain again (LOL)

Any takers on a Utah meet and greet at a agreed upon resteraunt in the next few weeks?

Seems as though we have quite few Utah participants?

BTW: Artison, where did you get the avitar, I love it, I want a copy!

Second the remarks about Wrights and Cycle gear from Cdog and Artison, both good quality vendors here in south Salt Lake.

Also had good experiences dealing with South Valley Motor Sports, local Yamy dealer.

Hey, Lake,

The avatar is one of my illustrations... "artist-on-FJR".. (see the correlation!) Glad you like it, I may make it into shirts... anyone else interested? Not the time or place to hawk my wares but I do custom illustrations and cartoons of anything (including any bike). But this ain't the place...

I would love to meet up for a burger or such.... Anyone have a spare Saturday evening in Feb? That starts narrowing it down, someone else suggest a specific Saturday and we can go from there. Iggy's or Joe Morleys, or ???

Chris

I am in.... Spell it out... I will show up... Hehe

Nice Art.... Art..., I have been lookin for just the right tat for YEARS!!! I like that one.. Little color in the right places, but keeping it understated... That would make a nice tat...... We do need to talk...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris aka, Artison,

Again very cool drawing, sorry I didn't get the correlation, but once we meet you too will realize Im an idiot! :huh:

The drawing will be a hit in any medium you go with, poster, shirt, etc.

Whatever you decide to go with I'm in, shirts XXL please!

It would be great to get together sometime soon.

Besides yourself and Cdog, there's a JimH (I think he's from Heber) thats on this forum and if I recall there is one more from this state, I think he has a skier in his avatar?

Artison, PM sent with phone number for contact.

, there's a JimH (I think he's from Heber)
Yep, there is a JimH in Heber. That would be me. I'm up for it. Just give me the heads up when/where. I am off every Saturday in February. I am not familiar with the west side of the hills so you gotta give me some directions...

Anyone have committments on SATURDAY the 9th of FEB? Anyone not like Joe Morleys? (Awesome BBQ if you've never been there) Is there somewhere else you might recommend or want to try? Are we bringing spouses/girlfriends/both?

Mike, sent my phone#.

Dog, I believe we can muster up a nice tat design, is it going next to the Crash Club design?

C

Hey, We got a Kevin here too in South Jordan and a TopSpeed in Eagle Mtn as well

I dont have a crash club tat... In fact I dont have a single tat on my body... I have been looking for YEARS!!! for one I like enough. I like that avatar as a really good base..... I would need some color is all to give it a bit of attitude...

I am in for the 9th of feb, Morleys is fine, Long as they got a good beer selection I am all in.

I take my wife pretty much everywhere.............. I will bring her

5pm??

Not sure if the wife will make it, but I would like to join everybody; especially if there is that good beer selection...