Hello everyone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t remember how I found this group and I only seem to be able to connect to the forum through emails I receive and by clicking on the shown posts. This then takes me through Safari to the forum.
I am sure there must be a direct page, app or some other direct way to get online here, any pointers would be most welcome.
I guess I’m showing my lack of social media experience,

I can’t remember how I found this group and I only seem to be able to connect to the forum through emails I receive and by clicking on the shown posts. This then takes me through Safari to the forum.
I am sure there must be a direct page, app or some other direct way to get online here, any pointers would be most welcome.
I guess I’m showing my lack of social media experience,
Thanks Ross, saved in bookmarks. 👍🏽

Excellent. Back 2019 I spent a few days in Barcelona before hitting the Pyrenees on my FJR. Earlier this year I spend about 12 days in the Valencia/Alicante area. I wish I could live there part-time. Perhaps someday......
It is beautiful here, I consider myself very fortunate. The roads are fabulous too. It has its challenges like everywhere but I can’t think of anywhere I’d rather live. Hoping to get myself sorted out and do some touring in the next couple of years, the planning and researching of equipment and routes is so exciting I’m nervous it won’t live up to my expectations. It is what this amazing bike was designed for. If you return get in touch and we can hopefully meet up for a beer around here somewhere.