• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Helmet Lock Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the month of February 2014 ONLY, I am offering FREE shipping inside the lower 48 US. Canadian customers, $3.00.

ALL orders must be post marked by February 28th, 2014 to qualify.

Please E-mail me direct @ [email protected] for pictures, links, part #’s, order form, etc.

In the header, please mention FJR and the year, so it doesn’t get deleted as spam

NOTE**I have finished final touches/instructions on the 2014, Left side ES bracket and it is NOW available (no electrical outlets).

Thanks, Scott

Hey Scott, since getting your bracket for my '13 about a year ago, I no longer have to carry my helmet around when away from the bike. One of the best farkles I've done! Now that my daughter likes to ride with me, I'll be sending you an email soon for the right side.

Thanks for such a fine product and deal!

Rob

Hey Scott, since getting your bracket for my '13 about a year ago, I no longer have to carry my helmet around when away from the bike. One of the best farkles I've done! Now that my daughter likes to ride with me, I'll be sending you an email soon for the right side.
Thanks for such a fine product and deal!

Rob
Thanks Rob for the input/compliment, it IS appreciated...
smile.png

As noted above, if ordered before the end of February 2014, shipping is FREE IN the lower US 48, . Canada is $3.00.

So you can save some $, especially when ordering just one...

ALSO, as noted in several posts prior, there is NOW a LEFT SIDE LOCK ONLY bracket available for the 2014 ES VERSION. The regular 2014 suspended model uses the regular brackets(with optional electrical outlets).

Thnaks, Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott, can you repost some pictures of the gen II brackets? All your previous pictures are dead.
sad.png
I don't know why they got deleted, I didn't do any changes on Photobucket but here's some as requested. BTW, the 06-12 bikes use the same brackets, same location.

2014 ES MODEL ONLY, left side

After some tweaking and some minor modifications, there are now, for the 2014 ES owners, two helmet lock brackets available for the left side of the bike.

One is a lock only bracket:

The second is a lock and optional, electrical outlet tab:

Lock bracket is: $24.00

Lock bracket with optional outlet tab is: $30.00

Made of aluminum, painted frame matching silver metallic, the brackets include SS hardware and instructions.

Please e-mail me direct @ [email protected] for the order form, further pic's, etc. Thanks, Scott

Ten year Anniversary special

Its been 10 years of designing and manufacturing helmet lock brackets for the FJR.

As a thank you to the FJR community, from now until June 15, 2014,
I’m offering FREE SHIPPING for any TWO BRACKETS purchased,
half price shipping ($4.00) for any one bracket for anywhere in the
lower 48 US.

For order forms, links, pictures, etc, please e-mail me direct @
[email protected] .

PLEASE include FJR and the year bike in the header.

Thanks for the decade of support and help in general!

Ride safe, Scott

Yep, enjoying both of them, not one problem...thanks.

10 yrs. is a testament to the quality and customer service. Here's to 10 more!

Ten year Anniversary special
Its been 10 years of designing and manufacturing helmet lock brackets for the FJR.

As a thank you to the FJR community, from now until June 15, 2014,

I’m offering FREE SHIPPING for any TWO BRACKETS purchased,

half price shipping ($4.00) for any one bracket for anywhere in the

lower 48 US.

For order forms, links, pictures, etc, please e-mail me direct @

[email protected] .

PLEASE include FJR and the year bike in the header.

Thanks for the decade of support and help in general!

Ride safe, Scott

Just a side note,

The Yamaha lock part #, if used eleswhere is: 26H-21308-01-00 which has the same style as your FJR key.

It can be re-keyed to match your ignition key.. One key for everything.

I'd like to thank everyone who took advantage of the anniversary shipping offer. Been keeping me busy!!

BTW, today is the last day to take advantage of this offer (must be post marked today). The next shipping offer likely won't be until fall 2014..

Thanks again, safe riding, Scott

Its that time again! Time to stop carrying your helmet or taking up precious side case space!!

Until the end of THIS month, October, 2014, I'm offering FREE shipping in the US (lower 48) and Canada for any TWO brackets.

For ONE bracket, half price shipping ($4.00). That includes tracking, USPS.

Please e-mail me direct @ [email protected] for order form, links, etc.

PLEASE mention in the HEADER, WHAT year bike you have.

ALL order forms MUST be post marked by 10-31-14.

Thanks, Scott

So this Yamaha part (26H-21308-01-00) could be used with your brackets instead of the Guardian part lock?

So this Yamaha part (26H-21308-01-00) could be used with your brackets instead of the Guardian part lock?
Yes, you can use the Yamaha part # above or the Helmet Guardians with my set up..

The HG's do come with two different style off-sets for the key which is a 50/50 shot at it being the same as the FJR (to use the same key as your ignition).

The visable, outside lock assembly is the same between both units.

My brackets just puts them on the side(s) with optional electrical outlet tabs in-corporated for Powerlet (BMW style outlets). When the locks are open, the hook holds the helmet and will NOT drop your helmet.

Its that time again! Time to stop carrying your helmet or taking up precious side case space!!

Until the end of THIS month, October, 2014, I'm offering FREE shipping in the US (lower 48) and Canada for any TWO brackets.

For ONE bracket, half price shipping ($4.00). That includes tracking, USPS.

Please e-mail me direct @ [email protected] for order form, links, etc.

PLEASE mention in the HEADER, WHAT year bike you have.

ALL order forms MUST be post marked by 10-31-14.

Thanks, Scott

(*Any questions, PLEASE E-Mail me direct so others can see / find this offer as it is limited, thanks)..

Just a reminder, the free / half price shipping ends Nov 31, 2014.

For any new members, (Photobucket is down).

My brackets clamp around the rear sub-frame, (no mods to the bike). The brackets, (frame matching silver metalic) allows the bolting a Yamaha lock assembly (not included) to your bike. Brackets are made of aluminum with all SS hardware included.

The lock can be re-keyed to fit your ignition key for one key use.

Right side Gen II and Gen III start at $24.00

Left side Gen II and Gen III start at $25.00

Optional tabs for electical outlets are also available (as are brackets for the Gen I bikes)..

Please e-mail me direct @ [email protected] and PLEASE post FJR and the YEAR bike in the header for additional pic's, links, etc..

Thanks, Scott

Just an FYI, due to some temporary health issues (perhaps another 2 months), i am limited on brackets I have in stock and cannot make any more until back to "normal". (Apparently the economy is coming about as orders have been steady, more than normal)

I do have some in stock but PLEASE DO NOT order without confirming I have what you need.

What I don't have WILL be manufactured in hopefully not more than 2 months or so...

Thanks guys..

Scott

Wishing you a speedy recovery from what ever is ailing you Scott. I still haven't installed the new helmet lock bracket on the 14 yet but I have a couple months before I have to worry about it.