Help in the DFW Metroplex Arlington/Grand Prairie

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PROUD LEO

Reaction score
Ok Guys & Gals I did it. Dropped my bike in the drive way. Got deep sctraches on the left saddle bag & mirror. Now the help where can I take it to get a good touch up job (I can't do it myself have no smarts in that area) and they won't charge me and & a leg?

LEON

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Guys & Gals I did it. Dropped my bike in the drive way. Got deep sctraches on the left saddle bag & mirror. Now the help where can I take it to get a good touch up job (I can't do it myself have no smarts in that area) and they won't charge me and & a leg?

LEON
You could take the mirror and bag off of the bike and send them to Gerauld here on the forum.. Word is he is good and reasonable.

LEON
You could take the mirror and bag off of the bike and send them to Gerauld here on the forum.. Word is he is good and reasonable.
+1 A Forum standard. Does excellent work at a reasonable price with unmatched customer service

Edit: Browse this thread

Garauld

I've used Don of Lasting Impressions in Aubrey. I've known him for years and seen his work on bikes, regular and custom cars.

It was a 50 mile, 1-way trip for me to haul my fairing bits to him for my FJR but it was worth it. Being outside the inner metroplex means his overhead is lower, too.

Lasting Impressions Paintmore info‎

14517 Industrial Park

Aubrey, TX 76227

(940) 365-9762

https://plus.google.com/112176099800138098619/about?gl=us&hl=en

I've also used Gerauld to do some powder coating for me. Again, excellent work. It depends on what you want done and if you want to ship to go local.