Help me ride into the World Record books!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money sent via Paypal......Personally, I think you're a bit off-center, but if this floats your boat, so be it!

Please keep us informed as to how you do?

Good luck and ride safe!

Jim

PS: Hope to see you at WFO?

Bucks on the way

While your doing this Turbodave, Kaitsdad and myself will be doing a B to B insanity.

We may even cross paths somewhere along the way

Last edited by a moderator:
Lessee, for my piddly sponsorship, I think my 'Baron von Posthofen' moniker oughta go on the left aux tank. Nothing fancy mind you... deep blue Gothic font, mebee 24 or 36 font-size. And after you finish the ride, I've arranged to have a room ready for you at The Happy House. :grin:

Oh, and seeing as you'll have mucho time to think about shit, ponder what your next WFO 'Man-Boob' type contest will be. You are running outta time! :p

Good luck and ride safe.

You have given to us- you shall reap what you sow. Paypal on it way.

Have a great ride Dale.

Best wishes for a safe journey,

Barry

Hmmm, sounds like a worthy cause. You're hitting up the Blackbird crowd too, I presume. After all, it isn't an FJR.

OK. I'll play.

Click

WC, My Company "R & R Window Installs" will sponser your fuel. I will cover whatever is not generated here for your estimated fuel costs. I need no labeling for the donation. Let me know 4 days before you leave how much you are short. I will cover it VIA paypal. I am far from rich, so to the others, please dont stop. I gotta eat too.

That means your ride is on, either way my friend

WC, My Company "R & R Window Installs" will sponser your fuel. I will cover whatever is not generated here for your estimated fuel costs. I need no labeling for the donation. Let me know 4 days before you leave how much you are short. I will cover it VIA paypal. I am far from rich, so to the others, please dont stop. I gotta eat too.
That means your ride is on, either way my friend
Wow.... dunno what to even say regarding this tremendous generosity..... ain't often I am left speachless.......

Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, [SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

WC, I have saved more than it will cost me from the people here on this forum helping me. OVale saved me lodging in Cali, THe peeps here have saved me $$ on repairs.

Pay it forward, You are welcome. Be safe

LOL

Holy XX(double "X") insanity batman

Dale you're a fuquin nutcase ...seven(7) back to back to back to back to back to back BBG15's?? LOL, that is beyond comprehension. The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.

(1) BBG15 ...an easy endover for anyone so inclined

(2) BBG15's ....attainable with some strong will and planning

(3) BBG15's ...now we're getting into the realm of some serious serious challenge. Personally, I would consider this an lifetime challenge and with some serious planning, training and focus attainable.

(4) BBG15's ....this is where the eyes roll back in my head at even considering the proposal.

(5) BBG15's ........OK, let's think about waking up on day 5, you've likely got about 4 to 6 hours of COMBINED sleep over the last 4 days and 6000+miles ...and you're off again to spend another 20somehting hours in the saddle, at high speed, and having think, be alert and focused.

Let's remember, doing 1.5K in a day is not doing 1K in a day, ya 50%more miles, but 200% more difficult ...and you're cutting into serious sleeeepy time. You get to this stage my friend, you've proven you're not worth of a mortal classification.

(6) BBG15's No frequin way for ANY mortal

(7) BBG15's Can't even comment, my brain froze over at the 5th one.

This is the craziest thing I've ever heard of. way beyond ..........well, we don't need to bring that topic up.

So freakin' nuts I have to give 7thumbs-up to the idea.

Dale, I think you've bought the farm on this proposal, but I'm putting together a care package that will be waiting for you. It will consists of:

-Prepayed chevron card ....

-A pocket mirror with the words inscribed "I'm fuckin' crazy" so that you can look at yourself and say it out-loud as you ride across the desert.

-A small digital voice recorder (on loan) so that you can mumble nonsense into it starting about 1/2 way through day two and have a permanent account of your thoughts and experiences .....and as the days go on I can just imagine the thoughts that will come out of that silly,warped and goofy mind of yours. These attibutes of yours will be exaggerated by each hour on this voyage i'm sure. Remember those recorded phone messages from our Ducati riding friend when he did his UCC?? ...your recordings will make those look like a church group going to the library.

You already know that you're welcome in my crib with it's great access to the roads you'll be molesting, Kathy will have some I.V. saline available to re-hydrate you -and she's already knows you're nuts.

10,500 mile in seven days. Krazy with a capital K stoopid with two "O's" and just plain D U M (dumb) ....but that is what makes it such a worethy challenge.

We're waitin' for you ...bring that double X bike and spirit of yours down ....these roads are ripe and waiting for you my friend. Fuquin' crazy wanker you are.

..renojohn

Hey, I din even think of that.

I can be a pitstop in SLC if you come this way. You can stop in, crash, and be off. I can even feed you. But I am sure your route is planned. If SLC is on it I can help