Help the Noob

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm severely pissed off. But, in my case.....I will have my druthers. Beware....buddy....beware. Every dog has it's day.
WTF? :blink:
It's okay, Joe, you're not alone! :dribble:

MadMike, get up to speed and be a bit more PC, wouldja? 'Post Whore' is so offensive. I prefer 'Thread Enhancement Challenged', or TEC for short. Don't make me go and get Johnny Cochran outta his grave to sue your sorry ass! :lameasswinkysmiley:
Oh, Tim...I'm sooooo sorry. Pleeze, pleeze forgive me. :whistle: :pardon: I wuz tryin' to hep a newbie en I used an egzampul rether then a daffy-nition. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Joe you sure have the old timers off their game. I thought sure this would be the first response to your question: condom. Well now you have it :D

A CFO would be nice.I have to settle for crashing the BMWMOCM Hiawatha Rally
I just found CFO under Regional Meets! It looks like it was posted yesterday. I've been bummin' because there wasn't one listed, and the only info I could find was on the 2005 calendar over at www.fjr1300.info.

CFO!

A CFO would be nice.

I have to settle for crashing the BMWMOCM Hiawatha Rally
I just found CFO under Regional Meets! It looks like it was posted yesterday. I've been bummin' because there wasn't one listed, and the only info I could find was on the 2005 calendar over at www.fjr1300.info.

CFO!
Hey Joe,

You're welcome to come to the CFO in September.

There's lots of info in the various CFO threads...

Holy cr@p! I get the distinct impression I indirectly caused this thread and Joel's initial confusion! Sorry it took me so long to chime in...

I posted this on the original thread within the NEPRT section, but my contention is that Captain America isn't what he seems to be. My use of the word Troll was in relation to the fact that he seemed (at least to me) to be a created persona of someone already on this board who had gotten fed up with all the Harley bashing. In that sense, he was adding to the already rollicking conversation about the value of "The Company" and it's products, but from the other side. Fits my definition of a Troll to a "T".

My use of the term Trojan Horse was as defined earlier in this thread. He's pretending to be one thing, but is really something else. Not necessarily in the virus sense, but more the deception sense.

I really have little to base this on, other than the content of his/her posts, the location of his posts, and a gut feeling. I've also been made aware in the past that my subconscious mind can often put together disparate pieces of info. that I normally wouldn't see as connected and get to a solution before I can logically. It usually manifests itself in a "gut feeling" that I've learned to recognize for what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cr@p! I get the distinct impression I indirectly caused this thread and Joel's initial confusion! Sorry it took me so long to chime in...
I posted this on the original thread within the NEPRT section, but my contention is that Captain America isn't what he seems to be. My use of the word Troll was in relation to the fact that he seemed (at least to me) to be a created persona of someone already on this board who had gotten fed up with all the Harley bashing. In that sense, he was adding to the already rollicking conversation about the value of "The Company" and it's products, but from the other side. Fits my definition of a Troll to a "T".

My use of the term Trojan Horse was as defined earlier in this thread. He's pretending to be one thing, but is really something else. Not necessarily in the virus sense, but more the deception sense.

I really have little to base this on, other than the content of his/her posts, the location of his posts, and a gut feeling. I've also been made aware in the past that my subconscious mind can often put together disparate pieces of info. that I normally wouldn't see as connected and get to a solution before I can logically. It usually manifests itself in a "gut feeling" that I've learned to recognize for what it is.
Trouble causer! B)