Hes Trying To Ban Us All !!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I've probably managed to piss EVERYONE off...Oh well...I've always enjoyed riding alone best... :ph34r:
Imagine how I feel.... :blink:

I just tried to offer some better software and hosting to the guys, and well.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Warchild can answer for himself, but he DID post and tell people what he though. That thread lasted about 13 hours.
Thanks for telling me that. Knowledge is power.

Then I missed it and my apology to Warchild is owed him by....NEWMAN!!!!! (Jerry Springer voice)

Imagine how I feel.... blink.gifI just tried to offer some better software and hosting to the guys, and well.... unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif
You shouldn't feel bad at all... You had absolutely nothing to do w/ how Mr. Newman reacted... As you said, you just tried to offer a better solution... And for that we all thank you...

-bvw.

I have a question about the banning, though.

How would you go about banning anyone who mentions this board?

I mean, it's not like there's a working search feature or anything. :D

It matters not, gentlemen, we are moving forward.
Hey WC,

How about your token chicky over here in Norfolkland?!?!?! Hahaha! Well, glad to see that you're home safe & sound. I'm looking forward to the "FRESH" forum. Looking good so far.

Your friend, Heidi

I had a great idea!! I am going to put FJRFORUMS.COM on my bike right in front of the bags on the bar. I had this idea a while back, But p083.blahblahblah.fjr.blahblah.com would look like moist ass cheese :D

I must admit biz is sure pickin up here since the main man at That Other Site II started deleting threads, posts, and people. Can't say I know what might become of all this, only that I'm sorry to see it happening. :(

havnet yet had a reason to post, but have been signed up for a while. Just deleted my ez board acct. Heck with that place and attitude now. screw 'em. should have posted the URL for this place first though. :D

anyway, it is a shame he is alienating a large portion of the community.

I'm not real happy about the split, but am very happy about the performance of this board .

I don't know how many times the other one hung on me or was so slow I gave up until some other time.

Worst case, a few members will wander the wilderness a few short days until they find us thanks to Mr.Newman, and also we start anew which was pretty much what I figured we'd be doing anyway. I don't think I've ever seen a slower or more half assed restoration than the one EZ gave us.

I'm guessing less than a few months until this board becomes the U.S. standard and its business as usual.

I hope everyone, even Marc, makes the transistion. It sure could've been a lot less painful.

Warchild can answer for himself, but he DID post and tell people what he though.  That thread lasted about 13 hours.
Yep, I did mention it, and mentioned it on the Micapeak list as well.....

The timing of all Marc's posts was interesting as well.... just as I was leaving for the Utah 1088, and wouldn't be online for 5 days.... <_<

Probably just coincidental, I suppose. Um, yeah.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah,

Remember Goldfinger:

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." --Ian Fleming.

just noticed a member names mknewman is (was) viewing this thread. glad to see him join over here.
Could be him or someone else took that name to mess with peoples heads. :huh:

I just hope he calms down, he seemed like a nice, sane guy before this all blew up.

just noticed a member names mknewman is (was) viewing this thread. glad to see him join over here.
Not really sure why he joined, since he isn't posting. I ASSume he's just checking on the chatter here; he can do that just as a guest.

Marc, don't be bashful; you are certainly free to post here if you want to, no problamo.... :)

Yep,

Has anyone noticed how the EZboard forum is mentioned here every two posts or so, and nobody is getting banned, and no thread are being deleted...?

Viva la democracia!!!

The timing of all Marc's posts was interesting as well.... just as I was leaving for the Utah 1088, and wouldn't be online for 5 days....
This thought had crossed my mind also, but Scooter was there in the trenches for ya. :D

I posted this on the EZBoard in response to an attack:

This guy is so mad, he wants to take all the money he never spent, and give all that no-money to another free board.
It used to be you could SEE the treasure chest and who had made donations to support this board. I made at least one donation of $100--in REAL money--to help pay the subscription fee to EZBoard. Maybe that's "no-money" to you, Daddy Warbucks, but I'l bet YOU wouldn't let $100 walk down the street unmolested.

I could find LOTS of things to do with the $100.

I don't mind the free-loaders who haven't contributed to the financial support of this board--until they DISS me!

Non Sequitor:

Marc, I understand that one "Aw, $#it!" un-does ten "Good Jobs!", and I DO know how much hard work you've put into making this a successful board over the last couple of years, but face it:

The situation has spun out of control, and in just a few days. It went from a perfectly reasonable discussion of the problems with our service provider, to a clash of personalities.

I STILL have no idea why.
This is supposed to be about bikes, riding and friends. So far, over here, that seems to be remembered. Over there, it's getting lost.

On another note--I'm back to being a SQUID again???? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I STILL have no idea why.
It's very easy....

Mr. Newman has been trying to control what info you read... As opposed to letting you read it and make up you own decision...

I missed the initial "Hey guys there's a new board thread" And only found out about it at the MN1k from Dana (opt8low)...

Furthermore, he hasn't stopped there, He's deleted posts that ask where Dale (Warchild) went...

C'mon, there is no single person, beyond a doubt, that done more for the FJR community than Dale...

Atleast for me, I found his actions unaccceptable... (Think about all the ticking documentation, and the group buy goodies you have on your bikes.)

So..., As many of you have read, I've been on a little tirade in this thread... But, I hope I've made it clear to those reading how I feel.

Feel free to disagree, hopefully on this board dissenting opinions won't be deleted.

-bvw.