Hes Trying To Ban Us All !!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I hadn't gotten around to making another contribution to the EZboard account before all this happened. All the better though. For now I'll just earmark those funds for WHEN this board starts to need financial backing and won't bother with posting to EZboard anymore. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where the good stuff is. B)

Aw Shit. WarChild is here too? There goes the neighborhood. Before you know it, this place will be full of phrases like "phuked up as a soup sandwich"

:p :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, all the hate for the EZ Board, which I never really cared much for. :blink:

I'm curiously reading and trying to figure out the reason for the 'scism.'

I remember when Marc (Newman?) started that board, and it took a LONG time for anyone to start posting to it.

fjrowners.com had a huge head start, as the Euros had a couple years to play with the FJRs before we 'mericans got ours... and we awoke to people whining about heat and ticking. :rolleyes:

I think the reason I've liked that board best... is partially because it's worldwide, and stupid comments seemed a little more scarce, there. (eg. "My FJR can beat a Hyabusa." or "Hey, I think there's something wrong with my bike, it feels really hot when I'm sitting in traffic on a 114 degree day! Dam Yamaha!") At least in the past.

Cheers to the founders of this site, I wish you the best.

I'm going to take a wild guess and state that most if not all people on these boards are "individualists" and as soon as anyone tries to tell them what they should and shouldn't do...

I'm going to take a wild guess and state that most if not all people on these boards are "individualists" and as soon as anyone tries to tell them what they should and shouldn't do...
How dare you stereotype me and lump me in a group of people like that! I do my own thing thanks very much!

Hey GalaxyBlue, I wish I did have page two, but I don't. See I started reading page one (good stuff) but had to leave to go run some errands...then returned hoping to finish page one and read page two. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the link to page 2 and got the "that page no longer exists due to communism" (or some similar error msg) page. So then I thought "well, at least I can click the "back" button and continue to enjoy page one, right?" WRONG. (See previous error.) But, thanks to the marvels of modern science (read, Google Desktop) I was able to search for the word "plug" (which stood out in my mind from the post) and found it cached. I love geekiness.

Hey GalaxyBlue, I wish I did have page two, but I don't. See I started reading page one (good stuff) but had to leave to go run some errands...then returned hoping to finish page one and read page two. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the link to page 2 and got the "that page no longer exists due to communism" (or some similar error msg) page. So then I thought "well, at least I can click the "back" button and continue to enjoy page one, right?" WRONG. (See previous error.) But, thanks to the marvels of modern science (read, Google Desktop) I was able to search for the word "plug" (which stood out in my mind from the post) and found it cached. I love geekiness.
I just looked and I've got it. If I send it to you can you post it?

:haha:

I just sent you a couple pages I had. I've got a couple others I saved while I was at it. I'll zip the whole thing and send it also.

Wow! Thanks guys! I didn't realize how many of my posts were deleted from those threads!

I guess I'm about to be :banned:

When checking on my computer and compairing to whats there now... he deleted most of "has anyone checked out the new forum", I made a post about that... and he put the old one back! :eek: Now there are two, a edited one and the un edited one! :lol:

That's what I thought!

Didn't Hitler and Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili 'Stalin' suffer the same sort of dimentia? :dinamo:

Last edited by a moderator: