Hexacones on Black

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you route the wires for your hyperlites inside the fender?? I cant detect them on the outside.
I did, I actually spent a lot of time doing that and it is very hard to detect the wires. I made a very small hole at the very top and then filled it with silicone to seal it all up.

R
Is the circle area where you came out of the fender? I have my hyper lites, and need to run my wires. Think I will try to do it like you did. I havent looked at the fender real hard yet, so I can assume it is hollow to run the wire? Thanks for your help!

hyperwire.jpg

This was my previous install on my '04

bike003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FL is that an Audi A* in your drive???? if it is can I just say.......[SIZE=8pt]You Bastard[/SIZE]........more pics of it please! Oh and the bike looks shit hot by the way.....

The wire for the Hyper lights goes thru the rear fender behind the plate, then i ran it up the inside of the fender. I put both wires in a piece of shrink wrap first to insulate them and attached them to the ridge that runs up the middle of the fender. I drilled a very small hole from the inside of the tail section then fed the wire thru there.

Pictures of the A8L are HERE.

R