High Speed, Low Drag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...big question...going for the chromed look or the matte finish.

In true Warchild fashion, my bets are on the matte finish.

neathaircut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So did the inspiration come from that Pilot Road you were running in Ely? :D
Here is my Pilot Road 12-hours into White Pine Fever..... and since I still had to ride the 800-miles home on this tire after the event, I pretty much had to call it a day after a in-state SS1K.

wpf167.jpg

Nice, Dale. Now all you need are some scary prison tats on your neck. Hide the women and children! Oh, wait, they're already hiding. :D

Seriously, I like it, and so does Wanda. See 'ya in less than 10 days...

Enjoy your new liberation Warchild, oh and don't forget to moisturize!!
I think he's still trying to dial-in that process.

I made sure and sat upwind of him at lunch today lest his traumatized scalp add protein to my salad. :huh:

Wow, step away from the board for a while and people start shaving their heads. Come on Warchild, this isnt gonna help you get that Blackbird to move any faster.

Come on Warchild, this isnt gonna help you get that Blackbird to move any faster.
Believe me, it doesn't need to move any faster.... just ask the two NHP Troopers I got to chat with on different occassions during White Pine Fever..... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
And if I was distracted or otherwise not paying attention before I could stop them, I'd sometimes end up with some totally gay-ass French braid.... dayum! :blink:

wpf144.jpg

hsld2.jpg

There is it.... Warchild's "High Speed, Low Drag" look.... what'cha think? :D
I dunno bro, after that purty french braid I think your eyebrows need a little plucking, and hows your toes? I hear pedicures are pretty cheap ! :D Something about that " low drag" tag line has me wondering :p

Come on Warchild, this isnt gonna help you get that Blackbird to move any faster.
Believe me, it doesn't need to move any faster.... just ask the two NHP Troopers I got to chat with on different occassions during White Pine Fever..... :blink:
Hope the NHP is better with bikes. During the big-rig days anything 3 mi. over the speed limit you were dead meat. Those boys were scary. Nothing personal though and no grudges. PM. <>< :wacko:

Dale,

Looks way better than balding with a pony-tail. Mine isn't falling out, just keeps turning a lighter shade of gray each and every day...

And if I was distracted or otherwise not paying attention before I could stop them, I'd sometimes end up with some totally gay-ass French braid.... dayum! :blink:

wpf144.jpg

Are you sure you want to be calling that a gay-a** french braid there Mr Dale??? :assassin: :assassin: :assassin: :assassin: :assassin:

Donna

'In that direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, 'lives a Hatter:

and in that direction,' waving the other paw, 'lives a March Hare.

Visit either you like: they're both mad.'

"But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.

'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice .