High Speed, Low Drag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if I was distracted or otherwise not paying attention before I could stop them, I'd sometimes end up with some totally gay-ass French braid.... dayum! :blink:

wpf144.jpg

Are you sure you want to be calling that a gay-a** french braid there Mr Dale??? :assassin: :assassin: :assassin: :assassin: :assassin:

Donna
Well, well, looked what the cat dragged in..... :lol:

Everyone welcome aboard Danna Lamme, the last in a long line of women to braid my hair right before departing on a LD run.

She's the culprit who gave me this gay-ass french braid... (okay, actually, it was pretty cool, considering the tangled mess she had to work with):

wpf141.jpg

Another shot of Donna in front of her (new to her) 2003 FJR, talking to the two GateKeepers chickey191 and HMarc on Saturday morning at White Pine Fever :

wpf136.jpg

Welcome to the forum.... 'bout time you showed up..... B)

Well, heck, shoot and dang. I may have to use a "closer" blade before WFO! I already reported that due to a shoulder injury and the inability to comb my hair...."off with the locks" was the battle cry four years ago, and I've never looked back.

Dale, I like the "new" look, and now that OrangevaleFJR has come over to the darkside (where TWN has always lived :rolleyes: ).... :eek: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, well, looked what the cat dragged in..... :lol:

Dang those pesky Cats!! :rolleyes:

She's the culprit who gave me this gay-ass french braid... (okay, actually, it was pretty cool, considering the tangled mess she had to work with):

Yeah, your lucky it turned out as well as it did, that tangled mess reminded me of brushing through my horses mane without conditioner. :blink:

Welcome to the forum.... 'bout time you showed up..... B)

Geeeeeeez a culprit's, ummmmmm, I mean a gals gotta be able to stay in lurk mode till she knows who, who in the Zoo. Probably would have stayed in lurk mode for a few more days, but honestly, how do you expect a gal resist the stubble around here :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Thank you for the welcome :D

Donna B)

Mostly in Minnesota, but subject to change as often as possible

04 Suzuki DL650 Black of course :D

03 Yamaha FJR 1300 Silver of course :yahoo: :yahoo:

98 BMW F-650 Red of course :D

95 Morgan Gelding Chestnut of course B)

89Honda Hawk 650 GT Blue of course :D

'In that direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, 'lives a Hatter:

and in that direction,' waving the other paw, 'lives a March Hare.

Visit either you like: they're both mad.'

"But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.

'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.

As a distinguished member of this very exclusive club, I say welcome. No more helmet head and best of all, the shampoo lasts forever! :blink:

BTW, a vast cap collection is a must. :D

--G

I gotta say, that looks to me like a big improvement over the previous coiffure. Done it myself twice. I might even have a picture around somewhere.

It didn't look good on me.