Hole Shots fly by!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimefjr

Reaction score
I put the hole shots on many months ago but never got around to making a video for sound...there were no real fly bys for me to view when I was trying to decide, so I hope this will help someone make a decision...the video isn't great but the sound is very much like in person...

For the price, black satin Holeshots on a black FJR look great. Wee bit of backfire on decel, but I don't mind it. An added safety feature, I guess ... and no ... I do not believe that loud pipes save lives!

For the price, black satin Holeshots on a black FJR look great. Wee bit of backfire on decel, but I don't mind it. An added safety feature, I guess ... and no ... I do not believe that loud pipes save lives!

I also don't believe loud pipes save lives...in fact when I am in my truck I don't hear loud pipes till their right next to or passing me....its too late then...

Dale Walker has some good drive bys on his website....have you seen those? or are you not convinced by them (quality wise)?

I have the Holeshot slip ons....great sound...not too loud, but loud enough.

Dale Walker has some good drive bys on his website....have you seen those? or are you not convinced by them (quality wise)?
I have the Holeshot slip ons....great sound...not too loud, but loud enough.
I have seen those, very good quality video...but I was going for a higher rpm video then those...man I wish I had a good camera like his...and I feel the same way...the sound is just right for me.

jeez, 2 seconds later and that white car would have pulled out right in front of you! :dribble:

Like this? :D

DSC00493.jpg

This is the full Holeshot header system . . .

Hey Johnny80s, I was down your way over the Labor Day weekend and was going to sign up for that ride on Saturday, but I couldn't get down there in time . . . got in to the Temecula area on Sunday afternoon. Maybe next year!