Homemade ECM Shelf.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Just piddlin in the shop today. I thought I would make a ecm shelf, started with a piece of stiff paper, and started trimming. Kept trimming till I got the shape I wanted..Then went to metal..a little black spray paint, and... here it is. :D

bi9w1t.jpg

bi9xl0.jpg

bi9y7n.jpg

bi9yd4.jpg

Used some scrap I had, I think it will work great!! I guess I should of cleaned the bugs off my 4" shorter than stock windscreen... If you look at the last pic, under the shelf is the box for my H.A.R.D. helmet system, and I used duolock type velcro to mount my garage opener under there.I used a Ram mount magnetic base, and bolted it to the shelf. That way it is easy to remove my V-1 radar detector....Smitty ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The title suggested you hired a prostitute to do metal fab. I was gonna post some alternate suggested uses for your new employee.

OK, who's the HO that made the shelf? :p :p

And how was the test ride???

All this talk about my old girlfriend is making me...well :angry: . How about a little respect for the working girl... :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

I have always wanted to be a man whore.. :haha:

Last edited by a moderator: