How many States you've ridden in ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogdeb

Scouser
Reaction score
Ridden in or through, and not just on the FJR.

Just taking a journey through our photo and trip archives at lunch today and thought we'd add up the above. Never thought to do it before ! I'm sure (I know) there are a load of you guys who have more than us under your belts - care to write them here for us ?

Deb and I totalled 22 States, 1 District, and 1 Province --

-- CA - OR - WA - NV - UT - ID - CO - AZ - WY - KS - MO - IL - IN - OH - VA - WV - MD - DE - PA - IA - NE - NM - DC - and Vancouver Island in British Columbia ---------

Not an unrespectable number we think, but way short of some of you guys we know. Be nice to add the rest of them one day :)

Let's hear from you all --

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a map I was working on but can't find it at the moment.

We should also add countries to that list.

Still in my full time work years, but I think my count is at 17 states (Mostly south and east)....cant wait for the time when I can pick up and cruise the entire country.

Jay

'04 FJR 1300

Never counted mine up....

But I have a related question. If you look at wfooshee's map in his sig line, all southeastern states are colored except Louisiana. Now, I'm wonderin' is he some kind of Evel Knievel? That's quite a feat to get from Mississippi to Texas w/out going through cajun country. Musta been a helluva ramp.

Looks like 17 states and two Canadian Provinces for me.

Never counted mine up....
But I have a related question. If you look at wfooshee's map in his sig line, all southeastern states are colored except Louisiana. Now, I'm wonderin' is he some kind of Evel Knievel? That's quite a feat to get from Mississippi to Texas w/out going through cajun country. Musta been a helluva ramp.
Even if'n he jumped Cajun country it'd still count. Ya know, bein' Cajun airspace and all...

my map says it all....

(and today is the first day of the 2008 riding season whohoo! :cold: )

I've been to 28 States so far. I started riding in 1980 or so. On average I've added about one state per year.

This June I have plans to add Tennessee and Kentucky. I'm 51 now and my goal is to visit all 50 before I'm seventy.

Homebody here!

Couldn't resist.

6228FJR.jpg

I know, it's crude. :D

30 states so far,, no provinces , no foreign country ,,, I didn't start out to see how many States I could get ,, Just started counting one day and now it's sort of a game.. None on the FJR yet, just got it,, most of them on the Kaw. Concours..

Hope to add to that total this summer with the FJR..

I had one of those visited states maps, I'll have to see if I can find it again (switched servers, cleaned out a bunch of stuff).

I have ridden in 30 states. I hope to have that number up higher this summer. We'll see how it goes.

Alphabetically:

California

Colorado

Georgia

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Maryland

Missouri