How to Say I Love You

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
HOW TO SAY "I LOVE YOU" IN 10 LANGUAGES...

English...I Love You

Spanish...Te Amo

French...Je T'aime

German...Ich Liebe Dich

Japanese...Ai Shite Imasu

Italian...Ti Amo

Chinese...Wo Ai Ni

Swedish...Jag Alskar Dig

Lithuanian...As Tave Meliu

Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi , Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia:

Nice Tits. Get in the Truck.

Hmmm. Heading to OK in June. Probably won't test it though. No truck.

It does remind me of a patch I saw at a booth at one of the "Harley-type" bike shows ("Street Vibrations" in Reno). Of the many rude sayings, the one that made me laugh out loud when I read it: "Nice tits. Too bad about the face." I'm guessing a guy would be about as successful with that as with yours, Ty.

HA!! Funny thing is that I live in OK and HAVE used that line...hmmm...Also acceptable pick up lines in the redneck south are:

"Has your brother got dibs on you yet?"

"Nice tits, wanna ride bitch?" for the motorcycle bound.

Hey Tyler!!!
Get in the truck!

:rofl:
Logo-Slap-low.jpg

"Nice tits. Too bad about the face."
The come back bumper sticker is "Nice truck, too bad about the penis."

I've actually heard that spoken to some poor bastard in a stupidly lifted truck that was hitting on a blonde in a convertible at a stop light. I almost laughed my helmet off. :lol:

"Nice tits. Too bad about the face."
The come back bumper sticker is "Nice truck, too bad about the penis."

I've actually heard that spoken to some poor bastard in a stupidly lifted truck that was hitting on a blonde in a convertible at a stop light. I almost laughed my helmet off. :lol:
Two good laughs at 3:30 AM. Thanks to you both.

Heh...

W2