How's the view from your "Cubicle"?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread must have taken on some new life.My office cam has been roving this morning.
Might have been me, I wanted to see if you had a tan from your recent ride back east. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread must have taken on some new life.My office cam has been roving this morning.
Might have been me, I wanted to see if you had a tan from your recent ride back east. :p
Tan, yes, fading fast. Not one drop of rain on my recent trip.

Gotta be more than that though the cam's been searching the room and street intermittently for most of the day.

dougc

This is the RIG that I drive every day:

IMG_2487.jpg

The window that is behind me:

IMG_2489.jpg

No cameras where I work either - HIPPA isn't keen on the possibility of us posting pix of sick kids on the 'net. The view from one side of the unit is a construction site, where the new wing of the hospital will eventually obscure all our windows The other side is the 405 freeway and a couple of oil pumps.

I've seen some beautiful sunrises and sunsets through these windows. And it is way cool to watch the helicopters come in, to land by the ER.

But.... just a few moments on a fast bike will take the rider to Pacific Coast Highway, and a ride alongside the ocean. (Gotta be a fast bike to get through the neighborhood between the hospital and the beach).

Jill

Scab, why you got four 'puters with nothing on them, but then the desk is cluttered with paper??? Didn't you hear, the world went paperless in 1999?

Scab, why you got four 'puters with nothing on them, but then the desk is cluttered with paper??? Didn't you hear, the world went paperless in 1999?
In 1992 I was a Quality Assurance Supervisor for Packard Bell (The cheap computer company you remember them don't you) I didn't have a computer, everything was hand written. :unsure:

Today I'm a Field Service Technician, My cubicle window is the windsheild of my 04 Sebring. 95K miles in 3 years, the poor thing doesn't sit still very often.

This is Alabama, man. We're only 20 years behind. We should be good in another 11 years.

In 1992 I was a Quality Assurance Supervisor for Packard Bell (The cheap computer company you remember them don't you) I didn't have a computer, everything was hand written. :unsure:

Today I'm a Field Service Technician, My cubicle window is the windsheild of my 04 Sebring. 95K miles in 3 years, the poor thing doesn't sit still very often.
You said Quality and Packard Bell in the same sentence! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

We used to call Packard Bell the "Backyard Pail." They were both full of shit. ;)

60% of the time I'm here:

IMG_6693.jpg

Panorama of sorts from the chair-side view:

IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6695.jpg
IMG_6696.jpg

Office mascot:

IMG_6697.jpg

Only slightly better looking than my co-workers:

IMG_6699.jpg

20% of the time I'm here, teaching:

IMG_6700.jpg

And 20% of the time I'm here, trying not to get shot by NSMFers.

attentivetargets.jpg

I used to wish the shooting range would be my office, then I discovered that when you get paid to shoot, shooting becomes work.

Cubicles, computers, fancy chairs are for people that put more effort into getting educated than I did.

The view from my "cubicle"

Hanging out the window and zooming in on "peeping tom"

Max zoom