I did it.......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GP and RPK thank you for the clarifications. It certainly looks like GP is doing everything within their power to make sure you are taken care of.

I'll be taking my shock over for an respring and service as soon as the group buy closes.
I think so too.

@MCRider,

I never complained about lost riding time, I've got three bikes in total, so I don't need my FeeJay to ride, as I rode on Saturday my cruiser, having had a commitment to be at the Toy Run in OLY, which prevented me from following my original plan. How could I get in touch with them on Sunday or Monday, when they are closed for business then? So the first chance I had I got in touch with them! This was never my point of complaint, my point was, I wasn't told that it will take 3 weeks for a shock to arrive, that was my point!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys have any idea the freight cost ,, shipping forks from Cleveland to GP suspension??? How much do they weight? Thanks,Larry
Larry, you should really post that question in the GPS group buy thread if you want an answer, as GPS may not be looking at this thread...which is about RPK's stuff.

On the road again ;) Heading out to deliver RedPorscheKilla's much improved machine!

63124_10152318140370103_1425118261_n.jpg

Hi Barry and team,

I wanted to take the opportunity and thanking you for the great service you've provided to me. I much appreciate that you dropped my bike off, this to accommodate my private schedule. Thus I wasn't able to take her out for a ride, right away, I'm very certain that my FeJay is now much improved.

Again thanks a lot, you've got in me a happy camper.

V

RPK

I'm glad things worked out for RPK. I had a very positive experience with KFG/GP Suspension back in Oct. I spoke with April in Aug. and she explained about the 3 week build time for the Penske shock and would call me when it arrives to make an appointment for the ride in service. Two to three weeks later she called and we set up a date for the ride in service although I had to trailer my FJR because I recently broke my wrist at that time. So I was there for the appointment when they opened that morning. They took my bike in and went to work on it and it was ready at the end of the day, as promised. KFG even helped to unload/load Porky (my fjr) from the trailer because my arm was in a sling. I'm a happy customer.

Even though my schedule and our brilliant weather has been continuing to cross my plans, I can tell this was a top notch job.,KFG did apart from the Suspension upgrade, also the 16K service, their service report reads like a logbook, very thorough, giving me a good feel. With all my other bikes I've been with Hinshaw's, a good shop, but their service reports are a far cry from what I'm holding in my hands from KFG! I'm really glad that all went just fine.