I feel so dirty and quite ashamed...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.......we both agree, our marriage is strengthened when I leave on a motorcycle trip every 5-8 weeksI've always wondered about that...but it is what it is :unsure:
Come home early, ring the front door bell, run around to the back door to see who runs out. :lol:
with Glock in hand... :yahoo:

I count on my ferrocious hound dawgs as prevention, but then I'm a naive idealist with gullible tendencys :unsure:

an absolute first for me...going 1/2 mile to dinner at CMA National Rally in Mena/Hatfield/Iron Mountain, Arkansasstill, sin is sin... :blink:

4742474396_bb7d7e9904_b.jpg
But dude you look hot. Why change a thing, jusy don't fall of your steed. Did I say hot, I meant cool.

My 04 was never that hot after we did the little metal angle on the left side.

Hope he recovers from all his bump and bruises road rash is the worest :( .

rogerfjrfaster :yahoo:

Herein lies the sin: a pasty cracka wearing shorts, preppy shoes, and the gangsta-look-hat-going-on while sitting on one of the world's best motorcycles.

Ok, I have to know.... Where did you find the cool "Kenny Roberts" sticker on the front of your bike?

WOW!!! (nothing more needs a sayin')

I too ride a few times a week, sans gear. I do the < 1 mile trip to the grocery store on the FJR in shorts, T-shirt, sandals and helmet. But I am EXTREMELY paranoid, way more so than normal. I watch every car and prepare for the worst times ten.

So far, so good........

Ok, I have to know.... Where did you find the cool "Kenny Roberts" sticker on the front of your bike?
I asked an ebay seller of THESE (CLICKY)...

to make me some that match this pic who is FJRBluesman which I didn't really realize at the time:

4700852198_be194f905a_b.jpg

they replied "no problem" $40

I can email you the complete correspondence...send me an email requesting the complete info correspondence

mholive at patriotguard dot org

interesting thing is I applied mine "upside down" to all the official yamaha racing bikes and the blue one above.

"correct" Yamaha bikes have the bars at an angle with bottom edge forward to top edge toward the rear.

Mine are applied the opposite which I didn't consider at the time and when showing a few who asked all the racing bikes in my email, I decided to check it out.

Regardless, I think mine looks "faster"; that's my story and I'm stickin'...

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

hope this helps

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the short trips that'll get ya.

I was out of state for several weeks, not on the FJR.

A few days ago when I got home, I rode a short distance, a mile or two, to run an errand.

Helmet, gloves, jacket, boots, jeans.

One half mile from home 2 dogs ran out into the street in front of me barking and trying to terrorize me and I had to swerve (and tried to plant a kick but missed). So, I'm preoccupied with the undisciplined curs and did not notice the van backing out of a driveway directly into my path. It was a close call, too close.

Anyway, yeah I've been guilty of riding like Mike a few times, but dang, boy, you aren't even wearing gloves! Even if I'd ride nekked, I would not be without gloves.

Latest posts