I guess some C14 riders are impressed by my FJR....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW, you're a good spirit! And a lunatic! Great combination.Hope to see you on the road someday.

( But you'll have to slow down so we can talk. :lol: )
Old Michael,

Thanks! Meeting others that share my passion for bikes is always a treat.

Let me know if your ever in the Midwest. Yellowstone the 1st week of Sept

if you can make it.

WW

Ok, I read this and was amused, but I want to know one thing: What do you wear whilst riding that he could tell you had tats? :p

Ok, I read this and was amused, but I want to know one thing: What do you wear whilst riding that he could tell you had tats? :p
Jekirby,

Well, I will confess..... That day was in the mid 90's and I just had boots, jeans ,gloves, t-shirt and my Helmet. This is the lowest amount of gear I will go down to (not to often though). Shoulda, woulda, coulda......BUT... I know I should of been wearing my crash jacket.

Pegdragger,

You know how some people's fish stories go..... I would say that I am a pretty confident and competent rider. I have had my share of times and experience but, as GREAT as that Freak guy thinks... Probably not quite. Though, I appreciate him saying such nice things. Lessons are always free!!

WW

Last edited by a moderator:
Spanking is not the same as giving lessons, contrary to popular opinion.

Okay, that was funny.

As you should know, zipping around at night where woodland creatures tend to roam, is not a good idea. But hey, if you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room.

Okay, that was funny.
As you should know, zipping around at night where woodland creatures tend to roam, is not a good idea. But hey, if you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room.
Amen to that MojaveFJR,

I will say that the older I get (I did not say the more mature!) the less stupid risks I tend to take. Calculated risks are more my cup of tea these days.

WW