I lied to you guys and myself...........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my ThrottleMeister, it's been on my bike for over a year, and it works as advertised. I may use it 10 minutes at a time. In that 10 minutes the lock holds the throttle perfectly (as long as you road conditions don't change). Adjustments will be required for up/down hill. In my location, not major factor. I have not made any other throttle or spring mods.

I love my ThrottleMeister, it's been on my bike for over a year, and it works as advertised. I may use it 10 minutes at a time. In that 10 minutes the lock holds the throttle perfectly (as long as you road conditions don't change). Adjustments will be required for up/down hill. In my location, not major factor. I have not made any other throttle or spring mods.
Thank you for the affirmation that yours works. I have seen them on many other bikes in my travels and was surprised by the negative things I read here in various searches.

Great to hear yours live up to your expectations. I am just looking for something I can get a break from the throttle, or if need to adjust something or whatever, just need a way to keep going.