I love college football!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 'Noles. One of the best 2A teams in the country. :unsure:

Too bad they're forced to play in div.1A :glare: but....

How 'bout them Canes :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough finish at Auburn. Unless you're a Bayou Bengal. I'm thinking we should'na hurt that QB, Hatch. Lee was nothin' till he had to be, then no stopping them.

I guess 2 and a half quarters does not a game make. . . . .

Tough finish at Auburn. Unless you're a Bayou Bengal. I'm thinking we should'na hurt that QB, Hatch. Lee was nothin' till he had to be, then no stopping them.
I guess 2 and a half quarters does not a game make. . . . .
Another a great game in the LSU-Auburn series! Not just because we won, just a tight well fought series.

God, I love this time of year! My Ducks looked a bit sloppy in their first game of the season, but you wouldn't know it from the 44-10 beating they gave the U of W.
For those of you that didn't catch this clip last season,

Sorry to offend you, member #15,321. How insensitive of me not to consider the feelings of Ketonah, New York and how someone there might be bothered by an off-topic thread.

Calling Dr. Rich... Dr. Rich to a white courtesy phone....

[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

Ground Hog Day!

Don't you just love college football! :p

HOLY CRAP! Did anybody watch USC get knocked off by Oregon State last night? O St. up 21-0 at the half. USC roars back with 2 unanswered TD's. Then O St. gets back in the game and wins it. It's been forever that USC, when ranked #1, lost to an unranked opponent. The State fans went crazy at the end of the game and stormed the field. USC & Pete Carroll... couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch. ESPN's man love for all things USC took a hit. Loved it. Now the AU loss to LSU really pisses me off.

Calling Dr. Rich... Dr. Rich to a white courtesy phone....[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

Ground Hog Day!

Don't you just love college football! :p
Last Year it was Stanford.... Oregon State deserved to win last night... Congrats to Oregon State! I do love College Football!

It's all about the SEC boys. Florida, LSU, Georgia, Bama...whose it going to be? My money's on the Gators, although I am partially biased.

It's just a shame that with 4 SEC teams in the the top 10 (almost 50%) they wind up beating each other up and knocking themselves out of the runnings. Well except for last year when LSU whooped Ohio. Oh year, and the year before that when Florida took Ohio Sux to town!

HOLY CRAP! Did anybody watch USC get knocked off by Oregon State last night? O St. up 21-0 at the half. USC roars back with 2 unanswered TD's. Then O St. gets back in the game and wins it. It's been forever that USC, when ranked #1, lost to an unranked opponent. The State fans went crazy at the end of the game and stormed the field. USC & Pete Carroll... couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch. ESPN's man love for all things USC took a hit. Loved it. Now the AU loss to LSU really pisses me off.
Holy crap! Are you kidding me? I completely missed that... and pretty much everything else... we had a going-away party and I'm just now getting around to looking at the world. I just might have to find a torrent of that game!

That's why I love college football. Every game really does matter!*

Oh, and Capt. Bob, &%^& the 'Canes. Right in the back door with a duck! :D I love seeing them losing. I love seeing them suck. I just wish FSU wasn't putting on such a good impression of them. :(

*Unless you're a two-loss SEC team! :yahoo:

Nice Job Beavers!!! Gotta luuv that!!!

--------------------------------------

OK guys, Biggest football game of the year tomorrow .....above superbowl, above rosebowl, above it all.

NEVADA is down in Vegas for the NEVADA/unlv game.

I rarely miss this game, but am in Santa Barbara for obvious reason .......the "true" (translation = reno) NEVADA has kept the Freemont cannon in the northstate the last three years ...and we plan on keeping it.

GO WOLFPACK!!!

NevadaWolfPack.png

The Beevs got braggin' rights in Oregon. But we need to watch Fresno State kick the crap out of UCLA.......... Yes at the Rose Bowl.

GO BULLDOGS

bulldogs

Auburn struggles but beats Tennessee. Ole Miss upsets the Gators in the swamp. So now how big is that AL-GA game? And how big for Mississippians if Miss St actually handled LSU? Long shot, but as I write it's 3 to 3.

Auburn struggles but beats Tennessee. Ole Miss upsets the Gators in the swamp. So now how big is that AL-GA game? And how big for Mississippians if Miss St actually handled LSU? Long shot, but as I write it's 3 to 3.
Halftime and Georgia's not looking very good. It'll take the mother of all halftime speeches to get this turned around, and Lou Holtz isn't available. AU/TN was a contest to see who is better at losing, TN barely pulled that one out. The freaking SEC is umop ap!sdn

Wisconsin: Choke. Clemson: OH VER RAY DID! And Wake Forest got whipped by those nerds with the boats... I forget their name. And what's this? Duke? Duke who? Nukem? *checks calendar* March is 6 months away! How would you like to be Duke's first conference win since your juniors graduated high school?

This is why we keep watching. :)

Florida State won big on special teams. That safety should have been 5 points because the guy got a field goal.

The 'Canes lost, which always helps my mood! :D