I love college football!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TSFLSU%20Florida%20State%20University.jpg

They sure made it ugly in the second half, but it's a "W!"

Rough season to be an Auburn fan. Hopefully they're saving it up for November 29th.

Hmm. A "rebuilding season" at Auburn, I guess. Lost (at home) to Arkansas, after starting the 4th 4 points ahead. Like I told my brother (rabidly FSU) in an email, it's easier to fire your offensive coordinator for non-production when it's not your own kid.

So why does AK go for it on 4th deep in their own territory? Was it an intentional safety? All I had was the online play page at ESPN.

And Oklahoma loses at home, also.

Wake Forest is 6-0.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is probably the worst football season i remember. Tennessee sucks the big one this year :angry:

florida is kicking lsu's butt

<sigh> a rebuilding decade at Tennessee. And if Fulmer doesn't swallow his pride and step down soon, it may be another decade before there is any light at the end of the tunnel.

this is probably the worst football season i remember. Tennessee sucks the big one this year :angry:
I don't see how that makes it a bad year for football! :p

I think it's safe to say that Auburn's gone from "this is a rough year" squarely into the center of "this team sucks." I think some assistants got confused when Tuberville said he wanted a "balanced team" they thought he meant the offense should score the same number of touchdowns as the defense. :assassin:

I was glad North Carolina pulled off the win despite the best efforts of the refs.

Overall, I think it's been a good week to watch.

I think some assistants got confused when Tuberville said he wanted a "balanced team" they thought he meant the offense should score the same number of touchdowns as the defense. :assassin:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big weekend for us. We'll find out if our Nittany Lions are really as good as we think. We haven't been a good road team in a long time.

<sigh> a rebuilding decade at Tennessee. And if Fulmer doesn't swallow his pride and step down soon, it may be another decade before there is any light at the end of the tunnel.

We were saying the same thing about Joe Paterno a few years ago. There was a big move to shove him out. He's still here, we're still in the hunt this year. ;)

I think some assistants got confused when Tuberville said he wanted a "balanced team" they thought he meant the offense should score the same number of touchdowns as the defense. :assassin:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big weekend for us. We'll find out if our Nittany Lions are really as good as we think. We haven't been a good road team in a long time.

We were saying the same thing about Joe Paterno a few years ago. There was a big move to shove him out. He's still here, we're still in the hunt this year. ;)
Yeah, the SEC tend to get pretty impatient with head coaches. There was the time that Auburn athletic officials had a secret fly-away meeting to lynch Tubberville, which didn't happen, and the team finished the year at #2. (Or was it the following year?)

Don't even start about Alabama's series of coaches a few years ago.

This just in: Auburn sucks :eek:
Repaired yer post.

[Big weekend for us. We'll find out if our Nittany Lions are really as good as we think. We haven't been a good road team in a long time.

It's going to be a crazy night in Columbus!

Go Bucks!

sign_oh.gif
Oh yeah this'll decide who's for real an I'm thinking Penn State.

Should be a real yawner here in Michigan territory this weekend, as both MSU and U of M have fallen on hard times.Michigan by three just 'cause it's a game they should lose.

:jester: