I love my FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2006FJR

Administrator of Transportation
Reaction score
I know this is an FJR forum and this is likely a stupid post but I think I love my FJR more now than when I bought it about 30 months ago. It makes good friends better friends. It allowed me to meet new friends along the way. I have been able to explore parts of the US I would have never seen. I am a loyal Yamaha fan and I will buy another when time comes. I even played a round of golf at Mt Shasta late last week on our down day. These are some good memories I will never forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice golf shoes!
I went to Walmart and bought and $8 white collared shirt, and had a choice between my Daytona motorcycle boots and my sandals. Shooting an 88 on that course with rented clubs was icing on the cake. :rolleyes:

I hear ya man! To use a tired old cliché...

"It's the ultimate freedom machine"
I tend to find myself in areas I wouldn't normally be - enjoying the company I'm with at the time. I'm out enjoying this great country of ours, making good friends in the process.

Life is Good!

:yahoo:

Brodie

Cool pix Trent! Who's that big ugly guy in the pictures.... oh that's you Bigfoot. :p
Thanks man! I had no idea there were so many cities to the north of CA that were trying to claim they are where Big Foot was first seen. I guess that cage that I was in was what they wanted to catch him in according to the locals. We only ended up having 5 guys this year and I think it is more fun to have more people. We had 10 guys last year and I think everyone had a better time. Less people is just a different vibe.

I have a quick question. I ride with my iPod and when I put it under the plastic on my tank bag I have issues changing songs and pausing. I like to keepp it covered becuase we ran into some rain almost every day and hit

. What or where is the best place to mount your iPod for those that ride with one? I was just going to keep it in my jacket but I like to change the songs as I ride. I used the Zumo for music and have an 8GB card but the music wasn't loud enough going through the Autocom. One last thing, I have been keeping it in my tank bag so both my phone and my iPod are always charging.

1. Get an ipod with the click wheel like a nano. You can't use the touch through thicker plastic.

2. I don't think it is right that you had to stay in the Big Foot motel just because you have humongous feet. That's just wrong.

I have a quick question. I ride with my iPod and when I put it under the plastic on my tank bag I have issues changing songs and pausing. I like to keepp it covered becuase we ran into some rain almost every day and hit

If you don't need to talk to your pillon or another bike, Plug your earphones directly into your Zumo. I found that my skullcandy earphones block most of the wind noise and my volume is at the first bar on the Zumo (most of the time). I have a Starcom digital that I use if I am riding 2 up for communication.

Gregory

Nice post and nice pics. Looks like fun. I need to work less and ride more. Tomorrow I'm going to tell the family to quit spending so much money so I can take a job with less travel.