I made eye contact and then he just went anyway....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Bob, tell us how you really feel...just kidding. I hear exactly where your coming from. Cagers just are not looking for motorcyclists, period. I am invisable and they are trying to kill me....PM. <>< :D

In this order: Driver's head, driver's hands, top of front tire (for movement and direction).
You forgettin' tits? :blink:

I'm just worried about the cars. The tire thing is a good idea.

Lucy.............you got some splaining to do!
No close calls, but I did get away with a buck in a 50 zone today, in town. Slowed for the next intersection, and there was a motor officer sitting there. I gave him the wave, and snickered diabolically to myself, like that cartoon dog, forget his name....

Always cool to successfully double down on the speed limit, especially out on I-5!

I'm just tryin' to help, as I'm about at my limit for recent tragic associations, and if I can help another rider avoid getting car paint on his ATGATT, it will help me by not having to hear about it. Purely selfish....

That, and this place seemed a bit stagnant today. I didn't feel like waiting until Friday.

and snickered diabolically to myself, like that cartoon dog, forget his name....
I wanna say that was "Precious" if it's the same cartoon dog I'm thinking of, but I'm really turning the dial on the way-back machine.

Precious? Precious? WTF, Pig? Go get a beer, damnit!

Wasn't it the dog that was the side-kick of the (something) Dasdardly dude?

Ok Bob, tell us how you really feel...just kidding. I hear exactly where your coming from. Cagers just are not looking for motorcyclists, period. I am invisable and they are trying to kill me....PM. <>< :D
I even have close non-riding friends state they never even notice cyles. We must be living in another universe from cagers or something. People are just trying to do too many chores while driving ...eating,phoning,applying mack-up,etc,etc,ad nauseum . They really are out there trying to kill us. <_<

Hell, even the ones that notice you are out to get you. I had a guy deliberately try to run me off the road the other day. I have no idea what pissed him off so much but he looked at me, started to move into my lane, and flipped me off as he was doing it. So... I downshifted, hit the throttle and got the hell out of there, never looking back. What was that all about?

Did´nt really understand that (my poor english) but perhaps it has something to do with the fact that many car drivers dont see us bikers.

Many car drivers here in Sweden dont see (understand) that what they see is a MC. Instead they seem to prefer to think that it´s a scooter. And so they make crazy turns, overtakes and so on.

Its a big problem for us because our lifes depend on how they see us. Dont take anything for sure. Think that they dont see you and be prepared for any stupid action in front of you.

Here in Sweden the cops are very nice. I lost my driving license just 2 weeks after a bought my FJR.....

I got too exited and suddenly I lost my license for 2 months and 4000 SEK.

The police officer was very sad that he had to report me and said that the FJR is a great bike to drive...

Got the license back in december. Thats why I have been riding every day this winter because I have to catch up thoose two lost months...

Regards

Juha

Here in Sweden the cops are very nice. I lost my driving license just 2 weeks after a bought my FJR.....I got too exited and suddenly I lost my license for 2 months and 4000 SEK.

The police officer was very sad that he had to report me
I'll bet the officer wasn't half as sad as you!

soup_sandwich.jpg

Slowed for the next intersection, and there was a motor officer sitting there. I gave him the wave, and snickered diabolically to myself, like that cartoon dog, forget his name....
Muttly?
-Yes. Nicknamed "precious" by the little 'ol lady who owned the dog.
Well, that's just gay. No wonder I blocked that information from my memory.
Fine...you believe what you want...you just stick to that story regarding your memory if it makes you feel better. :)