I Need

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fact, I have TWO of them. I collect them so I can laugh at those who need one. :rolleyes:

And for your information, it doesn't go under YOUR "whatcha macallit", but under the FJR's! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure? Those I have fit under the whatcha macallit, are fastened by a gidger and the thingamabob goes through them.

I plan to integrate a new turbo encabulator into my fjr's drivetrain... Then my Gen I will whip the snot out your Gen II anchorboat... :p

Pretty sure I saw one done in carbon fiber on some accessories page from somewhere in Germany. Should be on the web; just Google it.

I plan to integrate a new turbo encabulator into my fjr's drivetrain... Then my Gen I will whip the snot out your Gen II anchorboat... :p

Yes, that's all well and good, but how are you going to attach it?

Are you going to use whatcha macallits or try to accumulate enough gidgers and thingamabobs?

IIRC, there are other sources for whatzits.

Then there is the debate of added weight. Are you going to drill the case to lighten it or are you going to mill the lock washers? Perhaps you can find some frambulators made of unobtanium....that's be the ticket, then you could run the hydraulic lines through the gidgers and tie them off to the zinc grabulators. Assuming, of course, that cost is no object. Maybe you could get a government grant?

Oh that's the easy part. Just add something in there to prevent climate change and they'll throw money at you.