Idiot Destroys R1

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have been titled "How to confirm that you've properly disabled your rev-limiter"

:asshat2: +1+1+1+1

I can hear the conversation now...

"Eh, Yakov, thanks for takin' care of my bike for me while I am outta town. Say, did you really spend seven minutes tuning it up for me? That was very thoughtful of you. If there was anything I need to reimburse you for, like petrol, tires, or antifreeze just let me know, better yet, go to my dacha and ask my lonely, pretty, 16 year old wife to let you into my room to get what I owe you from the money jar hidden in the closet... I trust you. Oh, and see if there is anything my wife needs, and be insistent. Thanks again, you are a good friend. Can't wait to go riding with you in a month when I get back.

Your pal, Dimitri"

What in hells sake was that all about? Dumb Russkie (or whatever he is)...

C

I seriously doubt anyone would do that to a machine they were actually paying (or had paid) for. He'll likely just go find another. It was hard to listen to that bike freewind and bounce off the rev limiter. Mang!!! :eek:

The guy is a real winner. If you look around, there are other videos of him further confirming his ass-hatted-ness. Another where he burns that bike to flames and yet another where he shows what a manly-man he is by letting someone snap a mousetrap on his hand... then he does it to his johnson! :dribble:

I have no words to describe this person. Let's just hope he doesn't procreate. :blink:

What was all that green stuff?

Either the bike was stolen or belonged to someone other than the ass-man in the video. Painful to watch indeed.

Actually, come to think of it, 7 mins of watching a guy blip the throttle only to expell some fluid from his engine kind of sounds like... Um... oh well nevermind :unsure:

I have a sudden urge to give Mr. Idiot a loaded gun to play with........ :russian_roulette: :sadsmiley02:

Because I am technicaly working, although I am in Europe this week and have been at work now for 14hrs I wont watch it, however is this the one where he or his friend walks up near the end and grabs the RH brake lever as the bike lies there and it just falls off into his hand? :)

IQ=not attainable!!

What a moron, this really makes me angry to think kids watch this and some think it's the norm.

This turd shows little regard to those peeps who cannot afford a new bike etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I am technicaly working, although I am in Europe this week and have been at work now for 14hrs I wont watch it, however is this the one where he or his friend walks up near the end and grabs the RH brake lever as the bike lies there and it just falls off into his hand? :)
Nope. it ends with the engine dumping a load on the pavement

Whatever the term for his kind, it is a growing trend. Stupidity is taking over and though I am a peaceful person, there are things that are so senseless, you just wanna F'ing waste a bullet in him.

Maybe an amorous bull will violate him. Now that would make a video.

On the other hand, that bike took some serious abuse before anything let go and really, it just dumped the coolant. No exploding parts like we were all hoping for.

Asshat.