Idiot Destroys R1

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Only real men can rev an engine. I'm cool. I can rev an engine better than anyone else. Chicks think I'm cool because I can rev an engine."

later that night...

"Since there's no chicks around to impress I guess I'll head on down to the Blue Oyster Bar. All that grip twisting got me thinking about dudes."

I'm done being funny. You people are too kind to the likes of that guy. If this wasn't a slightly regulated forum I'd give you verbage to make Hillary cower. IMO fucks like him along w/ a few hundred million others need to be treated like a roach infestation. Don't waste bullets either. Just march em into a big furnace and keep the drain oil a com'n.

I would assume he stole the bike and rev-killed it then dumped it. Nobody sane would do that to their own bike. Jerk!

I gotta think somebody owed him money. Or it wasn't running right and the dealership said it wasn't bad enough to fix under warranty..

What a phoock'n loser. Two thoughts came to mind, it is being repossessed soon so he is destroying it and my other thought was to bad it didn't grenade the rods through his head... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator: