If you think beef is good for dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can tell you, I know they will take it. I know.Oh, by the way, you only have to exceed 100mph in California to get the license pulled.

CA Clicky

22348. (a) Notwithstanding subdivision ( B) of Section 22351, a person shall not drive a vehicle upon a highway with a speed limit established pursuant to Section 22349 or 22356 at a speed greater than that speed limit.
The CHP doesn't even pull over anything under 90 on I-5. They don't. I know. I watched people run all day one day at 85 and radar oncoming didn't even flinch, and I've talked to officers. I'm almost an expert.

( B) A person who drives a vehicle upon a highway at a speed greater than 100 miles per hour is guilty of an infraction punishable, as follows:(1) Upon a first conviction of a violation of this subdivision, by a fine of not to exceed five hundred dollars ($500). The court may also suspend the privilege of the person to operate a motor vehicle for a period not to exceed 30 days pursuant to Section 13200.5.
May means maybe, not definitely.

But they have to catch you first :rolleyes:

It's kinda like wolves and caribou. The feeble and tarded get cut from the herd.

DAMN you guys make me laugh! The fact that this thread made it all the way to the smell of TWN's "Duece" is just great. So much for the idea of making this a nicer place. Another great thread, by the way.

I remember seeing some video of that guy FLYING down LSD (Lake Shore Drive for you non Chi-town folks). He's damn lucky the People's Republic of Chicago didn't send him to one of the Mayor's labor camps. Not to mention that going that fast on LSD is just asking to be killed.

LSD? Seems like I know/knew sumpin 'bout those letters.

Heard of Nuts on Clark? I lived above that place back in 82/83... LSD :dribble: Kalifornia dreamin.

:jester:

Isnt calamari an api-tizer?? :)
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

On the other hand that does bring us back to this thread topic, "If you think beef is good for dinner"

Yup, more throw-up. :sick:
Oh god thats just wrong :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

-in my defense, I typed that before i read those definitions

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF Its Friday
Skooter and Fred Look at these FACE Y EYETIS people

Speeder gets 30days jail and lost of Lic. for a year + $500 fine

Also A small town here (Pell City) it think, Put 3 cyclist in jail this past summer for doing over 100 and Then past a Law to apply it to all autos
Yeah, but to be fair, it doesn't say how many priors he'd had to net that year off.

Still, I'm guessing there are more (fascist?) states like IL that would lift your license for at least 90 days for running 150 even down the interstate. If AZ and OR won't then that good for you westies, but the reality out here in the eastern blue states is, the gubmint says they knows what's best for us.