If you use Purolator filters or wanted to try them.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joker

Reaction score
Purolator is giving out $3 rebates (up to 4 per family) for purchasing PureOne filters https://www.purolator...terRebate.aspx.

If you get 3 from Advance Auto Parts and use code BIG5 ($5.00 off total), the filters come out less than $2 each

P.S. Sorry if it's a re-post, but I haven't found this info on the site

Thank you, that's a great deal! FYI, the link only works without the last period in there.

Here it is again with that period removed.

purolator linky

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! I was just about to restock my filter supply.

Just to make things easier on folks -- the part numbers for the two Purolator Pure Ones that fit the FJR are PL14610 (the long one) and PL14612 (the short one -- OEM size).

And if you're ordering more than just the filters from Advance Auto, try code P20. That one is 20% off your order.

(maybe we need a cheapass subforum) :lol:

Sweet! I was just about to restock my filter supply.

Just to make things easier on folks -- the part numbers for the two Purolator Pure Ones that fit the FJR are PL14610 (the long one) and PL14612 (the short one -- OEM size).

And if you're ordering more than just the filters from Advance Auto, try code P20. That one is 20% off your order.

(maybe we need a cheapass subforum) :lol:

The Purolator site specifically states not to use these filters on bikes ... They do make a motorcycle specific filter "designed specifically for bikes" anyone have an idea what they are talking about? Prob. a $ increase I would think.

The filtering on the PL series is finer than most, therefore their cover thy butt statement. Many use these without issue. They recommend the ML series instead.

Thank you, that's a great deal! FYI, the link only works without the last period in there.

Here it is again with that period removed.

purolator linky
Here are all supposedly current AAP codes (YMMV)

20% off Sitewide with code P20

$5 off $15+ (33%) with code BIG5

$15 off $40+ (38%) with code BIG15

$25 off $60+ (42%) with code BIG25

$30 off $75+ (40%) with code BIG30

$35 off $85+ (41%) with code BIG35

$50 off $200+ (25%) with code BIG50

P.S. Thanks for fixing my link.