Ignacio's Law #1

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ignacio, it's not personal. I hate triumph motorcycles too.
Don't put words in my mouth. I don't hate any motorcycle brand.
fool.gif

...I hate triumph motorcycles too. They're British. I Never got the whole Cafe Racer thing.
smile.png
That's because you were never at the Ace Café on the North Circular back in the day. They weren't called "Café Racers" for nothing. Not that I ever got involved, merely a jealous onlooker. My Tiger Cub wasn't quite up to it
no2.gif

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Wings or Dairy Queens yet. ff
Hey, hey, hey-you looking for a fight?
diablo.gif

I rode 300 miles on my Wing Sunday, passed at least one Dairy Queen and several Harley's.
punk.gif
There ya go, passion, flames, don't date my daughter. Etc....Actually good on you for being able to ride, froze in here.

Just following the law...

I rode my FJR to work tonight. It was 46F for the ride in and is supposed to be 37F and raining for my ride home before daylight in the morning. However, my Harley Davidson riding owning co-workers said it was too cold and it might rain so they did not ride.

It feels good to be a law abiding citizen.
smile.png

One never ending source of amusement for me and my squeeze is the Vance & Hines Harley series. They race last every year at the Indy MotoGP and it's amusing on two fronts for me. One that they will only "race" against other Harleys, two that NOBODY watches it. If anything it makes people leave the Speedway quicker, perhaps that is the purpose of the series?

Hey, hey, hey-you looking for a fight? :diablo:

I rode 300 miles on my Wing Sunday, passed at least one Dairy Queen and several Harley's. :punk:
I hate to be the one who asks the stupid question, but what is a "Dairy Queen" if it ain't a place to get ice cream?

Oh, and I played golf on Sunday. Haven't ridden in a week now. :p

Rich, Dairy Queen is just that. A place to get yummy ice cream. Some stereotype Gold Wing riders as hanging out at the Dairy Queen instead of bars like the HD crowd.

Chicks dig ice cream.

Hey, hey, hey-you looking for a fight?
diablo.gif
I rode 300 miles on my Wing Sunday, passed at least one Dairy Queen and several Harley's.
punk.gif
I hate to be the one who asks the stupid question, but what is a "Dairy Queen" if it ain't a place to get ice cream?

Oh, and I played golf on Sunday. Haven't ridden in a week now.
tongue.png
Bastage, rub it in. AFAIK there is no darkside downside or whatever to Dairy Queen. It's just the standing joke that all GoldWings come with the national Dairy Queen Directory. GoldWing Riders of America (not a group of terrorists) have a tendency to plan their rides around DQ locations. I myself proudly claim past ownership of 5 GL1000s and one GL1100, of course that was a different century. Anyway much like Harleys and bars Gold Wings and Dairy Queens. ff

Who is this Harley Davidson? A friend of mine who is gay, says he dated him. He said he loved Tassels and butt-less pants, he said he called them chaps, which makes sense, being he was gay and all (not that there is anything wrong with that) he probably tried a lot of different chaps. He also had a fascination with potatoes, said everywhere he would go - all you heard was potato potato potato - I suppose that gets old..
Hmmmm...that sounds a lot like the black sheep of our family, my uncle, Huck Farley.

uhoh.gif

Don't put words in my mouth. I don't hate any motorcycle brand.
fool.gif
I didn't say YOU hated any brand. I said I hated one.
smile.png
I thought you hated two, or was it too? I dunno I am ESL (English Second Language).
Too. As in (also).
smile.png
Well, if you are getting technical. You said you hated one. That wouldn't be true, because you hate two (at least). Harleys and Triumphs. Otherwise your sentence suggests that Iggy hated triumphs also.
no.gif

PS - This is NEPRT after all.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't put words in my mouth. I don't hate any motorcycle brand. :fool:
I didn't say YOU hated any brand. I said I hated one. :)
I thought you hated two, or was it too? I dunno I am ESL (English Second Language).
Too. As in (also). :)
Well, if you are getting technical. You said you hated one. That wouldn't be true, because you hate two (at least). Harleys and Triumphs. Otherwise your sentence suggests that Iggy hated triumphs also. :no:
PS - This is NEPRT after all.. ;)
After reading it all again, I see your point. My Apologies. :)

Last edited by a moderator: