• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In need of trunk lock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madfrogcdn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wandering if anyone has an extra lock for $.

I just purchased the rear trunk case and noticed the darn thing didn't come with one... My spare is being used on one of my side bags.

Thanks,

Denis

For about $60.00 (on-line) you can buy a set of three locks to fit the side cases and top box. They will be keyed alike but can be rekeyed to your ignition key reasonably easily by a locksmith (or by yourself if you can get the "wafers"). I think the part number is 5P5-28406-01-00. (better check on that). Having a separate key for the luggage is not necessarily a bad thing.

Ross

Hi everyone,

Just wandering if anyone has an extra lock for $.

I just purchased the rear trunk case and noticed the darn thing didn't come with one... My spare is being used on one of my side bags.

Thanks,

Denis
_______

I just had to buy a set of 3. They were 60. I will send you 1 for 20 + shipping to where ever you are.

That's awesome... Just so I can figure out the shipping cost can you tell me where the lock would becoming from?

Thanks

Mr. Madfrog, I almost forgot. I am leaving for Toledo Ohio for 3 days for work tomorrow morning. I can ship this weekend.

-Ed