Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimLor

Reaction score
Folks - I've seen a couple of posts here looking for support for our military men and women so I thought I'd bring this up for your consideration. I've been contributing to this fund since shortly after its inception and think it's a very worthy cause. The fund provides money/stuff/assistance to wounded Marines and Sailors who serve with Marines (Corpsman/Chaplins) and their families. You can read the history from the site, but it was started by concerned Marine wives (the best people on earth!) out at Camp Pendleton, CA and has quickly become a nationwide effort. You can read some of the stories of what they've done from the site and I can personally tell you that they and the folks that support them have provided much needed help and support for our wounded Marines and Sailors.

Semper Fi,

Jim

https://semperfifund.org/1ssDIY/fundHistory.php

Jim,

Thanks for posting the IMSFF information. I recently left active duty--MCAGCC PAO-- and I was able to experience on a regular basis what this amazing orginization does for Marines and Sailors across the Nation. Amazing, truly amazing.

Semper Fi,

JH