Inner Dialogue getting posted?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenoJohn

Reaction score
Perhaps it is the recent threads content(?), perhaps it is that I'm around the computer more the last few days hence more exposure to threads(?).

Maybe I'm just in a nasty mood?

Perhaps I just want to see some positive posts?

Is anyone else having to reign in their nasty-mean-spirited inner-dialogue lately?

I'm reading posts and can't believe what I'm seeing, then my inner dialogue goes off and I have to click away to avoid posting all those nasty thoughts going through my head.

I only have a month or so to go to make 3years here. I haven't been scolded or locked out for a loooong time and I really hope to keep that streak alive and make the three year anniversary.

Please wish me luck.

I'm going to try to channel my energy into postive constructive posts. Even if I have to fake it. I really want to make 3years here.

I think it's just ebb and flow. Sometimes we get a group of folks in a weird mood at the same time and this place goes nuts, it blows over. Personally I like it when the place goes nuts once in a while, keeps things interesting.

'Course I don't take things posted on the internet to heart, if someone insults me oh well. If you are really feeling things personally it might be time to take a little forum break and do some riding. :)

Perhaps it is the recent threads content(?), perhaps it is that I'm around the computer more the last few days hence more exposure to threads(?). Maybe I'm just in a nasty mood?

Perhaps I just want to see some positive posts?

Is anyone else having to reign in their nasty-mean-spirited inner-dialogue lately?

I'm reading posts and can't believe what I'm seeing, then my inner dialogue goes off and I have to click away to avoid posting all those nasty thoughts going through my head.

I only have a month or so to go to make 3years here. I haven't been scolded or locked out for a loooong time and I really hope to keep that streak alive and make the three year anniversary.

Please wish me luck.

I'm going to try to channel my energy into postive constructive posts. Even if I have to fake it. I really want to make 3years here.

It's only cyberspace dude...go RIDE! :blink:

Ive been a member of allot of forums for various motorsports and it is mostly the same on every forum. This forum is beyond great for information, but also has some crusty veterans very much like pirate4x4.....I like to call them internet tough guys, mostly because when you meet them in person they are nothing like the asshole they portray on the internet...MHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I've noticed it too. Gave most of it a miss this weekend (working on the Feej farkles) but ugliness reared up big time this AM

I think RJ is becoming a pussy.
Ya skoot, maybe that's it. I'm reading some of these threads with my internal dialogue saying "You have got to be fucking kidding me". No fear here of taking things personal, instead I have to slap my hands away from the keyboard to avoid starting a cyber-brawl.
But i think I have the solution:

I'll say:

"Gosh, that is interesting, I've never thought of it that way before"

But make no mistake, my inner dialogue is saying: "You have got to be fucking kidding me, that is so fucking lame-ass stupid, what the **** are you talking about?"

I think happy thoughts. Hap hap happy.

evil-smiley-face.jpg

I type up smartass responses all the time. I just hit the Back button instead of the Add Reply button :p

A year ago this week, you were delivering cookies to the staff, and trying to convince

my fine little nurse that you needed a catheter installed "...just for fun."

Thanks..........pole gazer.

Get away from that keyboard. Eat some oysters.

B)

Maybe some of us are just a tad irritable because we had to register our weak-ass excuse for missing WFO?

I planned to not go all along, in favor of CFR, then I bailed on that. Looking back, I don't regret the decision. Let's all just look forward, k? :grin:

I never post what my inner voices tell me................................noone but me understands them anyway.

soup sanwiches, ha, try stewed tomato on white bread, now thats a real lift quick, eat fast treat. :dribble: