Invitation: 2007 Holiday Gathering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SockMonkey

Makin' Some Noise
Reaction score

[SIZE=12pt]Greater Portland-Vancouver Area FJR Owners[/SIZE]
2007 Holiday Gathering

Saturday, December 15, 2007
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Great food, beverages, stories, laughs and new friends!

Buster's Texas Style Barbecue11419 SW Pacific Hwy

Tigard OR 97223

45.442953 / -122.743622

Just off I-5 and Hwy 99W
Please bring one bag/box of canned goodsto benefit the Good Neighbor Center!
Spouses and guests most welcome!
RSVP in this thread so we can get a handle on interest and attendance
See you there!
xmas-115.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic! It should be a lot of fun! (BTW: BIG thanks to bikerskier for coming up with the venue!!)

So far...

2 - Ralph (bikerskier) & Marianne

2 - Marty (SockMonkey) & Ivon

1 - Lori (BKR CHK)

1 - Jason (FJR_pig)

1 - Ken (blufjr)

for a total of... 7!! Email your area FJR-riding friends and let them know about this get-together!

Note to all of you non-Portland/Vancouver metro folks: Don't let a few extra miles stop you from getting your fine selves up/down or over for this gathering. BBQ in December. Do you need a better excuse?? :dribble:

I'll be there too. Pretty close to the SO's, so I may bring her along as well. It will be nice to put faces to names of some of the newer FJR owners in the PDX area that I haven't met yet.

Good idea too on the donations.

I'm working on some scheduling conflicts. If I can work them out, I'm there.

Edit: See my more recent post

Thanks to everyone that's RSVP'd so far! As we get closer to the 15th, send me a PM with a confirmation + how many additional folks you'll be bringing! This simply to heads up Buster's to ensure that they don't run out of those baby backs!

Good idea too on the donations.
All credit goes to Ralph (bikerskier) for this idea. I think it's awesome and am hoping it'll blossom into similar endeavors throughout the coming year!

Marty

BUMP

Get it on your calendar Portland/Vancouver folks. No need to wait until the next Mt. St. Helens ride to meet up face-to-face with folks on the forum.

THIS IS A SHAMELESS BUMP!

Still hoping for more lurkers to sign up for the partaaay! How can you even think about passing on Buster's great Q...? Or of not seeing Pig's scars, or Pony's tiara, or Sock's collection of cell phones, or... it just goes on and on....

Come on, you pussies! Post up, hopefully with your better halves since we would rather talk to them after a few beers, so they can see how smart and good looking we are!

Still hoping for more lurkers to sign up for the partaaay! How can you even think about passing on Buster's great Q...? Or of not seeing Pig's scars, or Pony's tiara, or Sock's collection of cell phones, or... it just goes on and on....

Come on, you pussies! Post up, hopefully with your better halves since we would rather talk to them after a few beers, so they can see how smart and good looking we are!
Wait... pony's gonna wear a tiara?? Is this gonna be on TV? B)

Wait... pony's gonna wear a tiara?? Is this gonna be on TV? B)
Yeah, I read about about it somewhere so it must be true! Something about a great new comedy TV show, maybe the wearer of the tiara, ( I think that rhymes), is the star. Maybe there will be cameras at Busters???