Is this a farkle?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks StefMy apologies to Mr Thug.

I didn't take the comments as snotty I saw the humour (or humor) in pointing out my spelling mistakes and wanted to reply purely in jest. I am still new in this posting game as you can see in my number of posts and I will make mistakes.

Thanks again
Hey, no problem bro...

It's just I wouldn't cross our buddy Thug if I could help it... :rolleyes:

Enjoy this Forum, it's the world's only 24/7 comedy show... :clapping:

Stef

However I must ask with my tongue firmly in cheek, how fast is abnoxious speed? is it faster or slower than obnoxious speed?
Touche. I KNEW I spelled that wrong. But I spell-checked it in MS Word before posting and it came back OK with an A. See, there's proof that good spellers don't know how to spell every word; they just look stuff up. I was fooled by Word. :glare:

Now, do I always have to put the silly icon next to a phrase to clue everyone in that I'm KIDDING?! Wait a minute: ;) There.

Jb

However I must ask with my tongue firmly in cheek, how fast is abnoxious speed? is it faster or slower than obnoxious speed?
Touche. I KNEW I spelled that wrong. But I spell-checked it in MS Word before posting and it came back OK with an A. See, there's proof that good spellers don't know how to spell every word; they just look stuff up. I was fooled by Word. :glare:

Now, do I always have to put the silly icon next to a phrase to clue everyone in that I'm KIDDING?! Wait a minute: ;) There.

Jb
I never took offence... :rolleyes:

Jb
JB

That was the irony, I saw the humor in your post, coupled with the bad info from MS Word that's funny.

Back to the subject I have found the pictures from other members both functional and inventive i.e. the guy with 3 garage doors. It is one of the reasons I have found this site so helpful in my quest to find the right bike,you guys are knowledable,kind enough to share and when needed just a little sarcastic.

Cheers

Rick

Jb

Way to go Jb. No drips no runs no errors. Got to be careful around here. PM. <>< silly smilie.

Here was my solution.
That was some pretty fancy posting for a forum noob. Great job on the pics!

DSC01367.jpg
I like that mounting, it's simple and clean. I went to Home Depot and bought a Genie keychain remote for the garage door and I have my motorcycle key on it. I'm looking for a good location to mount my electronic toll pass. I currently just have it sitting in the left hand compartment.

I like that mounting, it's simple and clean. I went to Home Depot and bought a Genie keychain remote for the garage door and I have my motorcycle key on it. I'm looking for a good location to mount my electronic toll pass. I currently just have it sitting in the left hand compartment.

It works great for the toll pass. Signal goes through the plastic with no problem.

IMG_0016.jpg