Is this an appropriate shirt?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Brun? Your pet is wearing a funny tee and has a dumb grin on his face. I think he just pooped on your living room carpet... :blink: ;)

...How long you been married?

If she finds this thread the Brun dog and your leg will be the only action going on in your house for awhile!

Now that my cruiser days are past, I looked at one of the few bike shirts for women (besides the 'I'm the bitch that fell off' one).

If it were not for the poor grammar, I'd have bought this one (with a picture of a sport bike, ridden by a girl)

[SIZE=14pt]'If your going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair'.[/SIZE]

'If your going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair'.

LMFAO!!!! :rolf:

Big Brun: You are in quite a dilema. She obviously means well, and you don't want to do anything to irritate her. You're between the pervebial "rock and the hard place" -- if you continute to wear it, she'll surely will buy you more of the same (and she'll be happy). If you don't wear it, she'll be mad and your bike mileage and happiness will likely decrease.

Here is a modest proposal: 1) First thing you gotta do is get the zippo and burn the thing. 2) Go out to a bar one nite (and telling the wife that you wore that "great shirt") and then come home with NO SHIRT ON. Tell her that some bad-ass Harley types liked the shirt so much that they took it right off your back! 3) Tell her that if she indeed cares about you, that future shirt purchases should be more of the Feejr type (or better yet, just hand you the $$ and you'll buy your own attire). A win-win for all ;)

Women...... "Can't live with em, and its illegal to shoot em....." :D

(Actually she sounds like a gem and a great gal -- hang on to her!!) Jay

Brun,

No, no, no jaybird has it wrong. What you need to do is go out with the guys. Spray the shirt with a little perfume and spread lipstick on the shoulder. Then your wife will tear the shirt off your back and she will never buy you another shirt...or anything else for that matter. :)

gypsy

Don't ask for that shirt. Unless, of course you want to be hounded by dumbass punks like me, asking you questions about a motorcycle that I own myself. "What kind of gas should I use?....what tire pressure should I run? .....is a helmet going to hurt or harm me?... ...why do chicks call it a sport bike with saddle bags?... what do you pay for insurance?...." etc....etc.....if you get lucky and do get that shirt....wear it at home. The old lady will think that you are a mechanic....and you can "fix" stuff.....work it baby, work it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about:

"Ride it like you don't pay for insurance, maintenance, medical bills, or make payments"

Nah, "stole it" sums it up pretty good.

My wife is a fantastic woman ... blah blah blah... How did she do? What do I say? Better, what do I do with this?
Man... I live by this motto:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy wife, Happy life!!![/SIZE]

I prefer the shirt that says "Ride it like your ex-wive's lawyer is after you".

I do have the t-shirt that says "If you can read this shirt, the Bitch just passed you"

I hate to tell you this but somewhere in your wife's heart there is a spot for your passion, otherwise she would not have gone to Cruiser Heaven to buy you that t-shirt. By the way the guy at Cruiser Heaven is closing his doors, I guess not enough business.

Pedro. :agent:

I hate to tell you this but somewhere in your wife's heart there is a spot for your passion, otherwise she would not have gone to Cruiser Heaven to buy you that t-shirt. By the way the guy at Cruiser Heaven is closing his doors, I guess not enough business.Pedro. :agent:
Hey Pedro, whassup?? I heard that he was closing shop, too. I can't imagine there isn't enough business. Perhaps he didn't market his place too well.

-BD