Ist Annual Western Canadian Regional Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
Mark your calendars, as dates are about all I have to publish at this point.

Maps of rides, and some fun routes here and back again will be forthcoming soon.

Registration will be in the new year, once accomodations have been negotiated.

I was all over the island this year on my way to Bella Coola and points beyond. The roads, the people and the scenery are off the charts!

It's on the calendar :yahoo: But the calendar is filling up quick. Of course if things go really well I just might have a lot of free time for riding next year B)

I'm in..I look forward to this since I missed CFR this year.

Thanks Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
In watched your other thread with interest Barb. I didn't quite make it to the island two years ago....

Don Stanley sucked a huge chunk of my $ and vacation time next year for the Mexico tour, but I'll see if I can get some more time off. Great idea. Too early to see if financially challenged people might want to sign up for roomates?

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...=123532&hl= Many thanks, Barb! This was the info I was waiting for prior to posting SW-FOG 2010, I absolutely did not want the two FJR Events to step on each other; since I will be at this Canada one!

That damn Niehart owes me piece of pie and shot of rum: I'm not going to let him off the hook on this, see you on 9/10/10!!!

For those here that also plan to do the 2010 DamTour this will be a great way to pick up the Bennett Dam bonus near Hudson's Hope, BC. Although the dams for Oregon and Washington are not yet known, the four bonus dams HAVE been announced. LINK TO 2010 BONUS DAMS. This should make for some DAM fine hunting.

I'm hoping to pull this off as well! I'm also thinking of riding off the North end on the 13th and doing Hyder and a bounce into the Yukon. The problem with that is I'd miss SW-FOG 2010! Go party or take care of the "bucket list"??????

In watched your other thread with interest Barb. I didn't quite make it to the island two years ago....
Don Stanley sucked a huge chunk of my $ and vacation time next year for the Mexico tour, but I'll see if I can get some more time off. Great idea. Too early to see if financially challenged people might want to sign up for roomates?
When the time comes to book rooms I'm up for sharing a room.

Barb,

Put two more on the list.

England will have to wait !, we are coming to this event, Thanks so much for organizing !.

Chris and Diane

DABRIT.