It's a done deal on a 2008

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quebec FJR

Reaction score
Just signed this morning on a 2008. Good deals with the Montreal motorcycle show this weekend.

Paid 14,400 Can. plus taxes. Will be picking up when snow clears, probably late March.This should give me time to order my farkles. Can't wait to take it out for a spin. My last bike was a Katana 4 years ago. What a change that will be.

Just signed this morning on a 2008. Good deals with the Montreal motorcycle show this weekend.
Paid 14,400 Can. plus taxes. Will be picking up when snow clears, probably late March.This should give me time to order my farkles. Can't wait to take it out for a spin. My last bike was a Katana 4 years ago. What a change that will be.
Yeah go ahead and rub it in. I am still kicking myself for missing the Moncton show. :angry:

Congrats,

What shop did you buy it from?

With regards to the show, it was the worst one ever. Accessory vendors not being able to sell their stuff at the show is pretty pityful

Glad you got yourself a good deal

Congrats,

What shop did you buy it from?

With regards to the show, it was the worst one ever. Accessory vendors not being able to sell their stuff at the show is pretty pityful

Glad you got yourself a good deal
Bought it from Newman in Greenfield Park