Its getting better by the week

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devanator

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a few pics of MN. Was out this week-end for about 400+ miles. Things are grettings greener by the week. Beautiful week-end. Hope you enjoy them.

badd2125.jpg

ef817b93.jpg

ef16e8b1.jpg

4a184402.jpg

de0358a1.jpg

Mike/devanator

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I think I'm ready for a ride where there is more green stuff. This desert is great all winter, but the day is coming where it's gonna be scorching hot.

True. The downside to living in SoCal is you have to ride a long way to get out of here on road trips before it starts to get interesting. Like 5 or 6 hours of sheer death boredom torture riding across the desert before getting into the nice stuff in AZ or Utah.

Going up the coast is okay, but still, if you live here, then it's been there, done that a hundred times.

how ya like that bead seat i just picked one up here and will get it this week??
The beaded seat does help a bit. I just got a cheapy at walmart for a car then cut it down to match the seat. 7.00 dollars. But I will say this. When some more money for farkles comes through. There is going to be a Russel on my bike. I sat on opt8low's when we were riding a few weeks back, NICE. But I just spent the money on the group buy for the lights. That's got to get paid first. For my ride out to the Black Hills I also used some bike shorts with the padding in them. That worked quite good in conjuntion with the beaded seat. I was able to go about 600 miles before I started to get a little squirmy in the seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where in minnesota were these taken?
Exactly? I don't know, but I can honestly say just about anywhere. Minnesota in the warm months really has no equal anywhere in the country I've been-and thats pretty much everywhere. I promise some more warm summer early evening shots like I posted last year-with the mist rising in the twilight near one of the many lakes here, it's like being in a dream state.

24388153.DSC_1730.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise some more warm summer early evening shots like I posted last year-with the mist rising in the twilight near one of the many lakes here, it's like being in a dream state.
What, you ghosting a Harlequin romance novel???? :rofl:

Where in minnesota were these taken?
Just to be quick. Glenwood MN--overlooking lake Minnewaska, Terrace MN--looking at the Mill and creek, Bike is parked by lake in Park Rapids, and curvy road is road between Brainerd and Park Rapids. All taken the same week-end.

Glad everybody is enjoying them. Will be out quite a bit the next two weekends, look forward to some more.

Devanator/Mike

Thank you!! Personalized plates are so cheap here, I couldn't resist! $40/yr!!! Gotta get the bike done soon too.

Yeah, trading in my annual trip home over the 4th of July for Reno is hurtin. But I'm hoping to ride up to MN in September which will be tons of fun! And Reno will be a blast!!

Latest posts